Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

@Chris

Just wondering with the inclusion of spectator PVP, what happens if I, as a spectator, were to spam skills like Frost Wall (blocking passages) or Arctic breath (creating chilled ground). Will parties engaged in PVP be able to walk through these obstacles with no interaction?
ign: flumie
/357218 -- Store
/1195032 -- <ZZZ> Sleepless Guild Thread -- 90+ AUS players in STD recruiting!
Very nice addition, I truly hope this puts an end to those 5L/6L lotteries...Honestly those people...

Also curious about what is in that list if you scroll up/down, not sure if sockets are in there as well. Is 4 linking available too?

I honestly think the main thing about PvP is simply starting the tournaments to try and make sense of it all. I think if prize pools are small at the beginning, you can really use tons of play data and statistics instead of pure theory crafting as it seems atm. I think if you monitor real player PvP stats like you do with races you might be able to balance PvP effectively.

WTB alpha access! ♥
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Curious to see what the other Masters offer - Vorici is already looking like a must-have.
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
Very nice addition, I truly hope this puts an end to those 5L/6L lotteries...Honestly those people...

Lotteries won't be going away, I don't think. For people who are done with their fuses, it's a cool way to try their luck at making some profit. For the people who are doing the lotteries, cheaper 6L.

Lottery prize offered is almost always worth less than 1500 fuse anyway, so no matter what they get the "guaranteed" 6L at the cost of having to wait for enough people to gamble.

And, people f*ing love gambling. =D

My question personally is how much (particularly in the case of 5Ling and chrome-crafting) this new system is going to impact the market value of 5L and off-coloured items. Like, for example, a RRBG Alpha's Howl (ridiculous to roll 3-off) is going to get a lot easier being able to spend 25 chromes for a guaranteed 2-red.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Aug 3, 2014, 11:57:19 PM
i've been playing for POE a while now and i find it great ..
i think i've seen something similar to this setting..
well yes it does looks good.. hope to see it.
HOLY this is better than what i expected
"
Splift wrote:
"
andrehbg wrote:
285 for 3 red sockets? it sounds way too much in my experience with shavrones
All the prices are supposed to be slightly higher than the average it would take to the them the manual way.

i have a lot of experience recolouring shavronne's wrappings, 6l at least.........u can get 3 red sockets with 100 chroms with no trouble, i spend over 250 when i want 4 off colour, this price isnt slightly higher, its ridiculously higher...... I am not complaining about prices at all, 150 for a 5l, 1500 for a 6l, all reasonable prices, but this specific recolouring price is way out of the curve
Last edited by andrehbg on Aug 4, 2014, 12:05:12 AM
Its just hilarious seeing lowballers trying to lowball vendors! LOL

*Priceless*

Back to OP , looks really good! Patch me now!
Last edited by PureRhymes on Aug 4, 2014, 12:09:51 AM
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
Splift wrote:
"
andrehbg wrote:
285 for 3 red sockets? it sounds way too much in my experience with shavrones
All the prices are supposed to be slightly higher than the average it would take to the them the manual way.

i have a lot of experience recolouring shavronne's wrappings, 6l at least.........u can get 3 red sockets with 100 chroms with no trouble, i spend over 250 when i want 4 off colour, this price isnt slightly higher, its ridiculously higher

Agree, and 1500 fusing insane ridiculously higher overpriced!
To farm so many fusings you must be richest and still have 3-4 bot run 10-15 hours per day.

Maybe stop make game more bot and rmt orientier?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Fair prices, maybe even a bit to cheap to 6l.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info