Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

"
baadgeek wrote:

this will lower the price of lower tier 6L, making them affordable for average players, I think this is good

thats what i mean,,, did u see i wrote TOTALY EXCLUSIVE? like not for an avarage player? 6link alone, not 6link high tier item... the 6link alone :( even these low tier 6links...
there are tabula rasa uniques for avarage players.
IGN: UbogiMurarz
Last edited by adi00000 on Aug 3, 2014, 10:22:16 PM
"
Alea wrote:
"

Not just because it's Shav's but because it's a blue chest. It's hard to roll many red sockets on blue gear because they're totally off-colour, in the same way it's a little less harder to roll red sockets on DEX/STR gears because they're "semi-off-colour" (I really hope they are taking these details into account). Still, I think 285 is too high of a price... but, I don't know, it has been a long time since I've been online in game.

i spent thousands of chroms in various off colors chests and i can say 3x RED for 285 chroms is just a bad joke. If all prices are like that it's failure.

A failure in what sense...? Too high, or too low? It's not just "getting 3 off-color slots" that is costing 285, it's 3 off-color slots of a specific color. Rolling off-color slots randomly means you have an equal shot of getting reds or greens on a blue chest....

Though if you meant that the price is too low, well, other people in this thread disagree with you and think that it's actually much higher than average. But if you think the price is too high, then like I've said multiple times, _you are not required to use this service, just use the orbs normally if you don't like it_.
Do some of you even think or read before complaining? The chance of 3 red socks on int gear can take more then what is set at 285.

Take into account that this will give 3 reds with the 2-3 other colours that you need not 3 reds and 1 colour then need to keep rng to try get the right ones.

I am sure when you goto craft and pay you get to select which ones change so its not a random 3 change ect, who knows? I say well done and very excited for new patch, it has come along way since beta and very well done indeed. Keep the good work up GGG and hopefully the game takes out more awards :)
"
"
Alea wrote:
"

Not just because it's Shav's but because it's a blue chest. It's hard to roll many red sockets on blue gear because they're totally off-colour, in the same way it's a little less harder to roll red sockets on DEX/STR gears because they're "semi-off-colour" (I really hope they are taking these details into account). Still, I think 285 is too high of a price... but, I don't know, it has been a long time since I've been online in game.

i spent thousands of chroms in various off colors chests and i can say 3x RED for 285 chroms is just a bad joke. If all prices are like that it's failure.

A failure in what sense...? Too high, or too low? It's not just "getting 3 off-color slots" that is costing 285, it's 3 off-color slots of a specific color. Rolling off-color slots randomly means you have an equal shot of getting reds or greens on a blue chest....

Though if you meant that the price is too low, well, other people in this thread disagree with you and think that it's actually much higher than average. But if you think the price is too high, then like I've said multiple times, _you are not required to use this service, just use the orbs normally if you don't like it_.

100% agree if someone think is TOO HIGH then just dont use the service and go thought the actual craft system.
i can just buy a Shavronne's Wrappings for 80-90ex use 1500 fuse that is 25ex to 6 Link and sell for 300ex or more...Same thing with any unique
Last edited by patrickmil on Aug 3, 2014, 10:29:15 PM
"
Kiwigirl2 wrote:
Well yeah the 5L is reasonable even the chrome thing if its off colours is ok but 1500 fusings is stupid how are newbies/ lower levels or those who just want to end game map ever going to save up 1500. How many players actually have 6l items and i am not saying this cos i dont as i do have several 6L items but lots of my friend were really hoping that this would give them a chance ot have 6L btu 1500 i guess not.

Then you use a 5L until you decide to save for a 6L. Or trade for a 5L white item, and alch it or blue roll it to get two good mods and Regal it.

Or you start Vaal Orbing Armorer's Strongboxes, and in a reasonable amount of time (25 or so boxes on average) you'll get a 6L, six modifier corrupted rare item. A fair number of those will be decent upgrades on a Tabula Rasa, even if the colours are not quite perfect for you (so you wind up having to use a second-best choice of support gem instead of your first preference).

I'm glad GGG made 4Ls less expensive to attain a while back, as 4Ls are indeed needed. 5Ls and 6Ls are optional endgame gear. Any reasonable build can at least complete Merciless Piety and level 66 maps without a 5L. It's around level 70 maps that a 5L becomes needed, and 75+ that you start really needing a 6L.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
Instead of spending time working on the spectator mode, which 1/100 ppl will use , it would be more needed to make other's gear inspection in town available, 100/100 would use.

QFT
TOURNAMENTS INCOMING!!!!!!!!!
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
A couple of good ideas with new Forsaken Masters.
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/974651
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/971052
Crafting part

Please, Chris and a team of GGG, when there will be free time read it, maybe something useful and something will help, thank you.

And 1500 Fusing for 6L + 285 chromatic for 3 red sockets (is there an option to make 4 and 5 and 6 off-colored?) looks Way over priced, can you reduce it please?

Spoiler
Also my buddy make a good thread, check when you can: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/987384

Thanks! <3

Are you a troll?

Lets not call each other "trolls" or something, its my opinion and not Only my, theres many other who think the same, they're not "trolls" OR if someone not agree with you his automatic troll? Dont be hater/provocator.

And 1500 fusings for 6L, 285 for 3 red realy insane, Please reduce it, it must not be such a big over pay.

Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

And 1500 fusings for 6L, 285 for 3 red realy insane, Please reduce it, it must not be such a big over pay.

then you dont have any experience in end game. 1600 fus is enought if you are not agree then go thourght the RNG and lets see what you get, there is a lot of people like me who waste almost his entire currency after weeks of playing without a single result...
Go throught the RNG need a balance price and 1600 or 1500 fusing is more than enought I mean is too cheap .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info