i was thinking it would be more fair to find him and do his challenge
in a tough area
supposedly u have already thought about this and have balanced both their
spawnrates and their rewards accordingly
Awesome, I love this expansion!
"
different type of mission wipth many different

Found small mistake.
well, this sounds better than the last article.

hideouts/decorations/etc still seem farmville lame to me, but at least the crafting benches don't sound quite as horrible as i imagined. still not exactly looking forward to their impact, but c'est la vie.

diablo 2 style (sort of how it sounded to me, at least) vendors is a welcome touch, though.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
cena6665 wrote:
rich get richer with 1500 cost of a 6L, screw the casual players eh GGG?...

How so?
According to Chris, it's on average cheaper to 6L using fusings.
So, you can either play that lottery and get lucky at 1 fusing or unlucky with 5000+, your choice.
Having a method of consistently 6L an item has been asked for since I am playing (Feb 2013), now they implemented it.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
i hope you don't made all summon raging spirit builds unplayable with that passive tree update :(
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Anyone else read this is Chris' voice?
Hello Chris.

"
Chris wrote:
Passive Tree Changes

The Shadow area now has a physical and an elemental section (rather than melee vs. spellcaster). This means that you don't need to decide on the attack vs. spell choice until much later in your character's development.

Groups of elemental and weapon passives for the Witch, Shadow and Ranger have been improved so that they're more impactful and on more desirable routes.

There are plenty of other tree changes that we haven't described yet. We're still iterating on the tree and making more changes. We'll be releasing more information about the tree's new layout closer to release.

Since I don't have a direct way of suggesting this to you guys anymore, I'll say it here. It seems that much of the passive skill tree changes have left generic "projectile damage" and "spell damage" nodes out in favor for damage-type specific nodes. I think this is a bad choice that prevents characters that don't focus on specific damage types, but types of damage delivery.

Pigeonholing us into a choice between damage types rather than damage delivery-types reduces build diversity. For example, there have been builds cropping up that focus on stacking projectile damage increases to amplify Added Chaos Damage. Personally I think that's very cool.

Not only do I think you should reconsider this choice but I think you should also consider the inclusion of generic "melee damage" nodes. This could provide inspiration and means for new build types and gives another way to specialize in chaos damage for say Viper Strike. And if you were to put these anywhere, wouldn't the Dexterity/Intelligence area of the tree be the best place? GGG, please let me know what you think.

On another note, opening weapon specific nodes to damage types other than physical damage would also be very interesting. For example, "increased claw damage" nodes for people focusing on using the lower tier claws with implicit life gain on hit rather than life leech. This isn't as important as the above, just something to think about.

"
Chris wrote:
Skill Balance and Mana Costs

We've rebalanced many skills in 1.2.0. Some of the less-frequently used skills have received power buffs. Almost all skills have dropped in mana cost.

I don't mean to pry, but are Shield Charge, Sweep, Explosive Arrow, Viper Strike, and Summon Skeletons among the list of those changed? If not, I hope they are looked at soon.

Thanks for reading.
same name in-game
how about tellung us about all the nerfs too, like the nerf of many dagger nodes.
1.5k fusing for guaranted 6L? It's like 25ex, so lottery seems way cheaper (10-12ex). I'll understand if it's 600-700 but 1.5k is way 2 much and differenece in 13-15ex is worth to hold a lottery for 2-3 days if necessary. It could be great to allow players to pay with other currency as well (like exalted, divine or so because when you selling items you get mainly chaos/exalted and to buy 1500 fusings could be the same as hard like collect them). Ofc, i'am talking about 4/3 month leagues, not STANDARD or HARDCORE leagues with ruined economy!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Aug 1, 2014, 2:18:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info