More Forsaken Masters Information

+1

the crafting options are really something i'm looking forward too, and the quest options.

i'm really looking forward to how GGG has implemented this.

The direction they are taking is very much welcome and they can always tweak it once it gets into the game.

One minor request : gem sink. pleeeeeeeeeze
"
Borntrooper wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
The Shadow area now has a physical and an elemental section (rather than melee vs. spellcaster)
Confirmation that the nodes at the start of the shadow area that suspiciously look like the melee phys nodes currently in the ranger start are in fact just newly colored generic increased physical damage? If thats the case its a nice change imo.

I'm going to assume it's the latter as well. It would certainly explain why they swapped Coordination and Haste around. I'm hoping it's a similar story with the Witch start as well, all of those ES-looking nodes is worrying.
Last edited by Hojirozame on Aug 1, 2014, 1:29:13 AM
Haaaalp! My emotions. They hurt!
I'm so hyped.
IGN: @Sleepless
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
rich get richer with 1500 cost of a 6L, screw the casual players eh GGG?...
FTR I am also excited/hyped about the upcoming content and leagues.

Thank you GGG for your work, efforts and listening/responding to the community.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
chris: how does that all correlate with party play?

is doing quests for masters in a group giving the reputations for all party members?
looks unlikely cause some of the players may not have the according master unlocked.

exited
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Im so Hyped! Cant wait for it!
Is there already a specific date this stuff and new leagues will go live?
When i buy a gear with such special crafted mod, but i don't have the reputation of the master, can i wear the gear or do i have first to do the reputation of the master ?
Mmm lowered mana costs. Maybe I'll be able to do my leap slammer afterall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info