More Forsaken Masters Information

"
Gambito121 wrote:
Funny how the Karui dude is an Armour Master but wears no armour himself.

BTW nice detailing, it seems like you guys are considering EVERYTHING in this new expansion!

Why should he wear armor? I sold womens clothes but surely didnt wear them myself. Same thing. He makes armor, doesnt mean he has to wear any.
"
Periphery wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Skill Balance and Mana Costs
We've rebalanced many skills in 1.2.0. Some of the less-frequently used skills have received power buffs. Almost all skills have dropped in mana cost.

Ice Nova?

>:D

That would be awesome. Love Ice Nova skill. Made a build with it... that was abandoned after Act 2 normal never to be touched again.
"
Dreggon wrote:
Query on 6-linking: you just pay 1500 fusings and get a 6-link?

Just an idle thought, couldn't you require 2000 fusings and then refund a random quantity of them? So if you're lucky you have 2000 fusings and get refunded 700, if you're unlucky you get refunded 200. That maintains the RNG aspect of "how many fusings do I need to 6-link" while removing the "will I ever actually get a 6-link".

No. The whole point of this feature is to get rid of the RNG. If you want to gamble/do the RNG thing, you can continue linking the old fashioned way.
So what about snapshotting ? Will it be removed ? If yes, this will destroy my main character build. If not, what will be the change. Please someone answer me. Thanks
I have to agree with that insane cost for crafting. This amount of currency is something I've never played around. So leveling up master won't be grind for years but crafting itself will?
Also I already bought a lot of stash tabs, but honestly I can't imagine play this game with default stash! You're adding new uniques and gems in every patch but storage space is still the same....
Last edited by Langhun on Aug 1, 2014, 7:52:12 AM
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Strampi5 wrote:
I hope my question wasn't asked before.

Can I add a new vendor Mod to an Item which already has the full amount of mods?

6 mods will still be the max.

would be interesting what if you have a rare with 6 used mods.... this seems to be final, but you will try to reset one mod...

can you change dis? i got a lot of nice items wif only 1 bad mod. if its allowed to change it .... then dis will be really cOOl

Is there any information about the replacement of mods out there? I too have some pretty cool items with 6 Mods. 4 of them are top and 2 are flop. Will I be able to change one of them?

Cheers
Thanks for the mana cost reduction, that was necessary :)
"
maarthor wrote:
So what about snapshotting ? Will it be removed ? If yes, this will destroy my main character build. If not, what will be the change. Please someone answer me. Thanks

Snapshotting(tm) is gone.

you used an unintended mechanic for deliberate gain (since you seem to be saying that your character cant possibly work without it, which i doubt very highly) and due to this you will have to experience one of the better aspects of PoE.

OTOH, hotswapping will become a 'thing' ;)

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
"
BARL wrote:
Wow. Thanks for this.

"We're considering selling mannequins that let you show off your items and microtransaction effects in your Hideout." Very cool idea. Please implement!

"We'd like to let people keep their spare pets in their Hideout." Hell yes!

Couldn't have said it better!

Looks like we can't have all the masters crafting stations on one account (max of 4 in your chosen hideout and you only get to choose one hideout)? Hope I'm wrong on this as it was written somewhere that Master will appear in regular towns once you've helped them.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
Dajmstrut wrote:
1500 fuses for doing a 6l? I fear I didn't read that wrong. That's 25 exalted at 1:2 1:30. Still unobtainable. More currency than I've made in all of my PoE, starting from very early open beta...

I'm glad for the fixed cost. We now have a target and know that the odds of 6 linking were approximately 1 in 1500. Also, how do you know fuse prices won't change? Have you seen the horror stories here: people having to buy and use nearly 7800 fuses before success? While there are fewer of posts such as this, there are tons of posts where people spent over 2000 fuses. Thinks of all the extra fuses that will be on the market. Even if things go the other way, fuse demand goes up, the scarcity of fuses will mean there are more 6 link items floating around. In the end, either the fuses or the 6-link end-results will be cheaper than now.

Regardless, my time played will actually matter now, which to me is all that matters. The more I play, the more currency I will have. Eventually I'll get 1500 fuses and achieve success, not blow 1500 fuses and end up broke and with an unusable/worthless item sitting in my stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info