More Forsaken Masters Information

"
geradon wrote:
i really hope this 1,5k fusings cost is to 6 link a white item only.

I really, really hope that it is to 6 link any item.....
This seems VERY good, i feel this is good news for long term self-loot players like me. More chance to get good stuff without trading, probably more interest to do maps instead of farming piety/dom repeatedly, ...
Can't wait !
SSF for ever :)
WOAH ThIS SEEMS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reputation and favour will be only reward for completing missions from masters?
So after I level up all masters and purchase all decorations for my hideout, there will be no other reason to do that missions?
Or doing missions suppose to be reward itself? (drop from bosses, exiles, other loot rewards)

Anyway thank you for this epic update! Can't wait >_<
Last edited by Langhun on Aug 1, 2014, 7:11:39 AM
Funny how the Karui dude is an Armour Master but wears no armour himself.

BTW nice detailing, it seems like you guys are considering EVERYTHING in this new expansion!
Real life made me quit the game lol
As far as I recall seeing on Ambush, the exalt:fuse ration ended up being about 1:50, not this 1:30 I'm seeing people mention. That would put the league 6l cost at 30 exalts. Obviously ratios may change with all this being introduced, but without assuming that, the league 6l cost is insane.

"
Many MMORPGs have left people with a bad feeling towards daily quests because they feel penalised if they don't log in to do the quest each day. That's not the case here - you can just do an extra one the next day by finding the Master in the wilderness. There's also no limit to the number of missions you can do in a specific day.
Aside from being a bad idea to reference MMOs to begin with, this "not the case here" is simply wrong.
"
There's no limit to the number of these missions you can do, but they generally award less reputation than:
b) Daily missions.
If someone was inclined to have that particular negative opinion on dailys, they will continue to do so here. Being able to possibly find 1 or 2 missions randomly spawning doesn't change the fact that they missed a higher reward daily. MMOs also typically have random reputation events you can find, but they are usually MORE rewarding on a 1:1 basis.

Based on current information, it seems like you've made a backwards daily system that is actually more punishing for the part time casual player.
"
Chris wrote:
We've released information about two of our Masters so far. Their crafting options are:
Vorici – Socket Crafting: At different Master levels, you can increase the number of sockets an item has, force more links than it currently has and reroll the colours of sockets guaranteeing certain off-colour combos. These cost the type of currency that would normally be used and are costed so that they're marginally more expensive than what it'd take to roll it naturally on average. At Master level eight, you can modify the sockets on corrupted items.

Interesting.

But how do I pay, like, say, 5,000 chromes?
Will it be taken from multiple pages in my stash?
Do I need to make the first 2 tabs have the chromes?
Do I trade in more than one transaction?
Casually casual.

Gracias Totales!!!
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
GGG, that dripping sound you may be hearing in the background is not a bathroom leak, it's me drooling over the new content.
This expansion seems fairly awesome.

In comparison with other games of similar kind (hello Diablo!) you are capable of covering huge part of gameplay with every single expasion. While there is a desirable focus on lategame, so that the players keep grinding at high lvls, you still think about first two difficulties. And that is what makes this game brilliant. No kidding - seriously. In other games leveling is just annoyance with nothing enjoyable going on and you just keep saying to yourself "Hey I gotta lvl up faster so that I can start playing at max lvl" while here I just enjoy the game from the very first moment I log in with my character level 1 laying nearly dead on the sea shore :-)

There is surely much more I could cover with this post but I dont want to spam. I just wanted to say a word of appreciation for your work and I think I did just that with what I wrote above...

Thanks GGG and keep up the good work!

Regards Siliarus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info