Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

that is amazing.
"
S_Guy wrote:
Looked a little bit closer on that new skill tree image.
I don't see that many lfie nodes or some life nodes up there between Witch and Shadow are missing.
As Shadow already had a life node problem, I'm a little bit concerned and hope Shadow/Ranger area got more life nodes :/

I've never had a problem with shadows having low life. I actually am really tanky as soon as I get half decent claws. I was able to face tank Dominus every time.
"
S_Guy wrote:
I don't see that many lfie nodes or some life nodes up there between Witch and Shadow are missing.
As Shadow already had a life node problem, I'm a little bit concerned and hope Shadow/Ranger area got more life nodes :/

What if I told you that there's more life per level now so there's less need to pick up so many life nodes in the tree?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
i liked the name of the first master, dunno why haha
"
Chris wrote:
"
S_Guy wrote:

What if I told you that there's more life per level now so there's less need to pick up so many life nodes in the tree?

You'd be making all our days.................
"
Chris wrote:
"
S_Guy wrote:

holy shit
"
Chris wrote:
"
S_Guy wrote:

Shut up Chris. :D *kisses chris's bald head*
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Chris wrote:
"
S_Guy wrote:

I think the only responsible way to fix this tit-for-tat is to post the new passive tree. Right now. :D
hype
Last edited by VileCorpse on Jul 31, 2014, 2:57:15 AM
I think making crafting more accessible (assuming this is the purpose of crafting benches) will really extend the experience for a vast majority of players. To me this mini expansion is the most exciting content release since I began playing the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info