CRAFTING!? OMG I LOVE YOU GGG
It looks great, great job! Thank you!
1st Spanish Player lvl 100 - Ambush - Dualist
2nd Dualist lvl 100 in the POE League ST
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
Once more proof that GGG does listen to their costumers.

Pants confirmed.

Lmao, I shouldnt type when Im tired.
Oblivious
This looks so fucking good! You guys really outdid yourselves! More than I expected, and my expectations were high! Just make the next supporter packs just as awesome so we all can help fund future updates like this!!
Crafting and Hideouts WooT !!
Is the new craft-able mod part of the 6-mod limit or does it have an exclusive slot? (Allowing 7 mods)
Amazing! Im impressed :D
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
HYPEE
Last edited by eristo on Jul 30, 2014, 9:18:08 PM
This looks so amazing!!!

Make the option and possibilty for everyone to craft available is a very big step in the right direction and long awaited. Combining this with so many new features and additional lore makes me very happy!

A customizable hideout sounds interesting and more customisation in genereal is always nice :D

TbH, the first time i saw the screenshot post about the redesigned bossfights (altough i like the idea about that) i was a bit worried because last miniexpansion we´ve got atziri and corrupted areas which was basicly new content to grind! To see now that we will have new mission which even take place in maps, not like corrupted areas (thx so much!!!!!) and the need to gain the reputation of the masters im satisfied and can not wait to put my hands on the new content!

Its also very nice to see that you redesigned the rewards for the challenge leagues, which was asked for by the community (including the podcast around zeno and co.) and shows to me that you really care about the community not like all the big companies out there....

THIS IS WHY I KEEP ON SUPPORTING GGG,

as always a great job done by you!!!

PS: Tornadoshot = a bit of love for bows?!?!? (hopeing for a little general buff for bows):P
PSS: pls some infos about the new supporter packs chris, atleast a estimated release date pls
WOOOOOT WOOOOT
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info