Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
so right now the though is "I want to use an aura = Im going to use reduced mana"

no. if you use ONE aura, RM is just a little convenience with dealing of mana ressources. If you want to use MORE than one (especially for 60%ers) you HAVE to reduce their cost: by passives or supportgem or both. For more then TWO, things start to become more and more complicated, demanding more and more 'sacrifices' like special additional gear; up to when finally you have to combine all available options to create a maxed aura build.

You could also say - to make a very strong fire trap (as expensive example), you'll have to use RM to be able to handle the costs; but that never makes it mandatory.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"

Wait till more desync whiners show up.

What build do you play? Anyone talking about desync is a whiner? How many games have you played where while you think you are in a place fighting you're somewhere far away doing nothing and dying? Desync may not affect your build but it surely affects mine and many more. Let' try to make a conversation,don't talk about "whiners".

When there is 1 thread or 2 its a discussion but when its going on and on about the same damn issue theyre already trying to work it out anyways its flat out whining.

No, it's not whining. This mentality simply makes no sense.

People just want more updates on the devs' progress on the issue. Yes, they have said that they're working on it, for a very long time now. But very little progress has been made. It's hardly whining to discuss an ongoing problem, and to appeal to the devs to continue to communicate on the progress that has been and (hopefully) will be made on such a major problem with the game. I feel that we need to make it abundantly clear to the devs that desync still plagues the community, and it has not gotten any better. Silence on the matter does nothing to alleviate our ongoing concerns.
"
MrAuntJemima wrote:

People just want more updates on the devs' progress on the issue. Yes, they have said that they're working on it, for a very long time now. But very little progress has been made. It's hardly whining to discuss an ongoing problem, and to appeal to the devs to continue to communicate on the progress that has been and (hopefully) will be made on such a major problem with the game. I feel that we need to make it abundantly clear to the devs that desync still plagues the community, and it has not gotten any better. Silence on the matter does nothing to alleviate our ongoing concerns.

In fact the issue has gotten a bit worse because there are a lot more faster enemies and items/builds out there than before which cumulates up all desync issues to higher extents.

And especially as players get increasingly high levels in the game the issue becomes more obvious.

It has always bothered me that this game's visual appearance on the client-side is very obviously detached from the actual gameplay (on the server) with noticably big update-delays even at pings below 100 ms
Last edited by Ident8 on Aug 2, 2014, 1:36:53 PM
Thread still needs MOAR posts!
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
... 1 sec I'm uninstalling Diablo III...
I know there is 18 more days left to announce more about stuff but mostly had a ? about Tornado Shot. When will more info be brought out about it or just wait for a day or 2 before league starts to hear about it from alpha players. Pretty interested in working a build around it for the whole 3 months.
Perfect' This game every day that passes, the better it gets...
veteran players will have some advantages?
Anyone know when they're going to release the new passive tree? It would be nice to try and plan a build for the new league at least a few days before it starts...
i like this game
PERFECT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info