Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

"
What will the rng be like after the expansion hits? Easier crafting or all the same gambling as it is now?

I got 36 chars and i cant just keep finding enough orbs to "craft" items for all of them and i never liked to do the trading game.

RNG is still going to be RNG.

What we're seeing so far is just a form of low-risk crafting, where you'll need RNG to roll your options, but you won't have to spend anything without knowing what you're getting. Only socketing/linking looks to have a completely RNG-free method now.
Awesome! I'll definitely be returning to POE for these amazing new leagues! SO EXCITED :D
This is amazing!!! I'm so impressed with what I've read so far. Thank you for your hard work. I can't wait to play Forsaken Masters!
HYPUUUUU!!!!!!!
Really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crap! This game just keeps getting bigger and bigger.... and kewler and kewler.
Somebody nominate Chris Wilson for an excellence award. Two thumbs up POE team :)
Very impressive as always GGG. Looking forward to play the new content.
Disappointed. Very disappointed.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
"
Special4ce wrote:
Thread needs more replies NOW

Wait till more desync whiners show up.

What build do you play? Anyone talking about desync is a whiner? How many games have you played where while you think you are in a place fighting you're somewhere far away doing nothing and dying? Desync may not affect your build but it surely affects mine and many more. Let' try to make a conversation,don't talk about "whiners".

When there is 1 thread or 2 its a discussion but when its going on and on about the same damn issue theyre already trying to work it out anyways its flat out whining.
:}}}}}}}}}}}}}} LOVE IT!
A meme is a terrible thing to waste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info