[EU] IMBA is looking for new Players! (for the new HC league)

What is your character name and your age?
My characters name is ProjectZacra and I am 25 years old.

Why do you want to join the IMBA?
Looking for a small group of people to play new league with. My last guild like many others is just a graveyard of players and I am looking for a fresh start with a new Guild.

Do you agree to abide by our rules and show respect to officers, members and the general population?
Yes

What is your level of fluency in english?
I am completely fluent in english.

Do you have Teamspeak and a microphone and do you agree to actively be on our server whilst playing the game?
Yes
PederzenZ, and I'm 24 years of age.

I've been playing PoE for a while now, and since the beginning, less and less of my friends are playing this game. I am looking for a guild that got that good friendly community and it looks like IMBA got that. :)

Do you agree to abide by our rules and show respect to officers, members and the general population?
Of course.

I talk and understand english just fine.

Do you have Teamspeak and a microphone and do you agree to actively be on our server whilst playing the game?
I do have TS and a mic. I will be active on TS to communicate with the other guild/party members.

I do have one question in return tho. Is the majority in this guild from US or EU? As I'm from EU, I would prefer a guild where the players are in the same time zone.

Thanks for reading this,
Pederzen.
Last edited by Pederzen on Aug 8, 2014, 10:19:52 AM
Arowec or Whiteboyaro, 17

Tired of playing alone or with random groupes.

Sure

okay to good I'd say

Yes, Yes and Yes
IGN: Arowec
Recruiting off, for the moment.
Last edited by Moshu on Aug 8, 2014, 11:38:23 AM
I see recruiting is off, but I'm gonna try my luck regardless.

Terkypits(86,HC) - ForRussianDominationPtn(89,1MHC,RIP) - And I am 21 years old.

I want people to do maps with and have a laugh while playing the hardcore leagues.

To the best of my abilities, yes.

I'd say quite a fair bit above average.

Yes, I am quite talkative.
ign: Terkypits

pm me on forum or ingame if I win.
Last edited by yummer on Aug 8, 2014, 12:30:50 PM
Recruiting on!

KingKaoms , I am 25 years old

You can only have so much fun playing without a guild.
IMBA looks like a guild for me,bunch of active people who play HC to talk to in game while playing with.
Plus IMBA is Europe time zone guild so everyone will play at the same time and there will be no problem with ping in parties.

Yes i do

What is your level of fluency in english? English is my second language

I would say it's mediocre/sorta fluent

I have both.
Sometimes when I play late in the night i can't talk but most of the time I can.
I'm not the most talkative person out there,but i will try to be as active as I can.

Cheers !
IGN: InvestmentBankerMidget
Time Zone GMT+2
Last edited by SolidusBoss on Aug 17, 2014, 4:02:05 PM

iSalo and I'm 19 years old

I'm looking for acrive players who i can talk to and hopefully make some new friends. I have been on a break but is looking forward to the new HC league but don't want to do it all alone!

Yes

What is your level of fluency in English?

Id say it's good. at least above average.

Yes, speaking is way more fun than just typing!
"
salo42 wrote:
Yes, speaking is way more fun than just typing!

As a programmer, I have to disagree ;)
Hi everybody, I'm going to try my luck.

PipeBender, I'm 23 years old.

The people I used to play have all left the game in Invasion (pussies) and my IRL friends barely understand english, so I'd like to find a new group of people to play together, share stories, REEEEP, etc.
Found this thread in the forums looking for a guild. I only play in HC and I like what IMBA seem to offer: little but trusty community, experienced players (maybe?) and maturity.

Yes Sir!.
But I don't really know what the rules are. Being polite and not acting like a child I guess?
I won't give away my shavs if an officer asks though!

I'm native spanish speaker but with a high level of english. I kind of suck at speaking but anything can improve, right?

Yes I do, but as I've stated before, my pronuncating may get very silly, so I may stick with listening only if I disturb people.

Additional Information
I love to theorycraft weird and crazy builds.
Things I've played in previous leagues are: Puncture mine/trapper with double r.totem knockback // Discharge cwdt Hardcore (dead of course haha) // Flicker Oro's Sacrifice madness // Avatar of Fire Shield charge proliferating // Double totem Flameblast // 4 spectres summoner // Full support Aura mfer // "More to come" //

Cheers!
IGN: PipeBender
Last edited by peilord on Aug 18, 2014, 1:17:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info