[EU] IMBA is looking for new Players! (for the new HC league)

For Applications:

What is your character name and your age?
IGN: PsiAnger Age:25

Why do you want to join the IMBA?
Looking for an active group of players for the new HC league that enjoy having fun but can also make progress. I recently moved to the EU and am seeking players in my time zone.

Do you agree to abide by our rules and show respect to officers, members and the general population?
Yes

What is your level of fluency in english?
Completely Fluent

Do you have Teamspeak and a microphone and do you agree to actively be on our server whilst playing the game?
I do have a microphone and will acquire teamspeak.
Sup

I wanna join ur guild.. I will just go on like this:

-ImmaFreezeDaShit - 19

-I'm really looking for not too big and not too small guild in beyond to play and act with.

Do you agree to abide by our rules and show respect to officers, members and the general population?
-If you guys respect me, I won't have any problem to respect you.

-Writing 9/10
Talking 6/10

Do you have Teamspeak and a microphone and do you agree to actively be on our server whilst playing the game?
-Actually I am pretty shy. If you guys don't force me to I will join one day by myself if I get closer to you in game.

Other information:

I'm playing actively but at the moment I got a little hangout, cuz this is the first time I really start playing in a HC league. Have to admit I got some trouble. I hope things getting better with a nice group to play with.

Looking forward for an answer

greetings
Nirsasuj, I'm 26

I'm a Beyond player looking for a guild and IMBA seems to have the right mix of people for me to play with.

Of course.

10/10, I almost speak English better than I speak my native tongue.

Of course!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info