[EU] IMBA is looking for new Players! (for the new HC league)

What is your character name and your age?
27, currently killing time on HC as FlowLikeFire.

Why do you want to join the IMBA?
I played Nemesis and Invasion mostly as solo, through thick and thin, but I really want to try out the grouping aspect of PoE this time around. Since I don't have any IRL friends playing this game, I'd very much prefer a tighter-knit group of players to get to know and have some fun together! My gaming time varies from evening to evening, but I make time for playing most evenings.

Do you agree to abide by our rules and show respect to officers, members and the general population?
Certainly do.

What is your level of fluency in english?
Second language, but fluent.

Do you have Teamspeak and a microphone and do you agree to actively be on our server whilst playing the game?
I have TS installed and I can dig out my headset when necessary.

Thanks for considering!
Hello, my main character(became main a few weeks ago when I found a fun build) is called HeavenlyThor(yeah I know....lame name). I'm 26 years old at the moment, but I'll be 27 soon.

EDIT: Sorry. I wrote the name of the character I use most often at the moment. My HC character is HeavenlyHC.

I want to play in hardcore during the new leagues and since I don't have a guild I decided to start looking for one

Do you agree to abide by our rules and show respect to officers, members and the general population?
This is a requirement from my point of a view regarding a guild, so...yes. I agree to respect everything related to the guild.

I'm not a native English speaker, but I've been learning it since 9 years old. And since I decided to make my life a living hell by enrolling in all the stages of education(phd student at the moment) I am ought to speak it almost everyday.

Do you have Teamspeak and a microphone and do you agree to actively be on our server whilst playing the game?

Yes I do have both of those items. If I don't have TS installed I'll just install it in a few seconds no problem.

Hope you will consider my application.
Last edited by lordzago on Aug 19, 2014, 2:39:26 PM
Forgers, 18

I have been looking for a small friendly, active HC guild for a while now. Playing with people is what this game is about and Im trying to do that

Yes

I can freely speak english

I sure do
IGN: Forgers
Feel free to pm.
GoGoRe_, 28

I have been looking for a small guild with nice ppl, to play with

Yes

its my 2nd language

sure, but some night might not be possible as i live with other ppl.
Last edited by mimecry on Aug 19, 2014, 7:23:54 AM
WannaBME , 20

I have been looking for a guild for PoE for a while now, I love the game but people I know don't like it or find it to complicated. I also didn't want to join a guild that was to large, because I'm really bad at making social contact with a horde of people at once.

yes, I've been raised with a rule: Treat an other how you want to be treated.

Its my second language. The talking part is fine, but the writing part can be rusty at times.

Sure, I have Teamspeak and used it a bit in the past.

Also a quick question:
What does IMBA stand for? ^^
Typed the character name wrong , my bad, sry ^^

its:
WannaBMe
Recently been playing my archer LooseQuiver. Age:32

I played POE back in open beta and just got back in to it about a month ago. I never played in a league before but I want to and I am really exicted about the new beyond league. Been playing mostly playing solo but would like to play this new league with a group and your guild seems like just what I am looking for. Also the new CC build I have been working on will be better suited for a group than solo.

Following rules is no problem and I always try my best to be respectful to others.

I English all the time. But I computer even better.

I have TS and a headset that I use quite often. I plan to play pretty much every night once the new league starts. I get off work 1am est and will play till around 6am or so.
GGG Please Fix My Email.
My most recent character has been FullfillingMyDestiny .Age 20

I have been around for a lot of time and i have always enjoyed solo playing even tho i am somehow friendly and i surely enjoy chatting and teamwork.I wanted to find a good guild full of EU players who were playing beyond not casually and i found it , your guild seems great to me and it would be awsome if i could join .

Of course , following rules is never a problem for me and i always respect others until they harm me /they prove they don`t deserve my respect , i am sure there will be no problems regarding this .

I speake engrish rily rily gud ! On a serious note tho i think i am more than ok , never had any problems expressing myself in english nor ever failed to communicate in english with someone.

I am pretty active and i play a lot but the problem is i have an audio problem with my Pc so that might be a problem , a big one maybe but there is nothing i can do for it unfortunately.
My Character's Name was SnipeShrimp (Rip) and I'm 18.

Because I'm looking for a group of people to enjoy the start of the new leagues with as it's much more fun to have a guild than to always join random groups.

Of course I do.
As the only languague I speak besides German I think it will be good enough.

Of course, that's one of the biggest reasons I love guilds in online games.
Recruiting off, for the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info