So I Tried Atziri on "Low Life"

"
j0zef wrote:

Pretty much this and gloves. As long as you have enough HP not to get 1shot, the high dmg and gloves let you leech back to full in 0.01 seconds. Most people have problems due to leech cap, so while for OP getting hit twice in 3 second period is nothing, for most people it's a RIP.

I've done her with a caster that had 3k hp and no block/spellblock (not arc). I think for you, a challenge would be doing it without gloves or without a weapon that lets you leech back to full life in a blink of an eye.

Yes but OP used NO auras, and NO resistance flasks. On top of that look at the resistances. I HIGHLY doubt 3k caster can do this stunt.

Besides not any build can just slap on Acuity and magically become immortal. As I said before I doubt any low life shav spec or wander, even with gloves, can do this in 2.8k ES - yet alone WITHOUT auras and res flasks.

To match OP you need high damage avoidance and the build is insane. Doesn't matter how fast you can leech, if you dont have evasiveness you will RIP.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Jul 31, 2014, 7:55:13 PM
I don't see the 'low life' part here. It's just insane dps gear thrown at the bosses with absurd avoidance. His eHP is extremely high if we consider how rarely he gets hit.
Last edited by Axarion on Jul 31, 2014, 6:26:41 PM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
These were my stats someone asked me to post. These are the base stats with no auras, my evasion and DPS went up when I use Jade flask and Atziri flask

Fire res: 57%
Cold res: 68%
Light res: 55%
Chaos: -60%

OMG. I really do suck at this game.

I got 80% fire and lightning (PoF/PoL) and i can barely make it past vaals.

Regardless- awesome demonstration of your skill.

and my lack of skill. lol.

Just like you "yes" I really suuuuuuck at this game.

What a stunning demonstration of skills and how he plays.
With resists like that and No Health flasks wow, No IC even more wow.

Come on guys give credit where credit is due. One still has to know how to play to achieve what he has done, with or without OP gear.

Very inspiring! Good job.
Pants of Textile
What's with all the hate? Great job on the kill dude!
Standard IGN: LaHhRip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info