So I Tried Atziri on "Low Life"

well played. Just need a few important things. Crit + life leech + spell/standard block and u are golden
"
obscenely wrote:
well played. Just need a few important things. Crit + life leech + spell/standard block and u are golden

it's obvious but worth pointing out.

you need really high DPS to make the fights bearable. More dps mean more leeching and most importantly means a shorter fight. Once the fight starts to drag on you are much more likely to make a mistake.

and since i was trying with a non-crit build, flasks going dry are a death sentence.

this all relates to my incinerate build which has the unfortunate problem of having to stand there. it's a melee build but without the crazy dps possible for a melee build. i'm pretty sure i can't do it without a 6L, but i'm going to try again anyway, because i want to hate this game even more than i already do.

it's just really annoying that running PoL/PoF STILL with 5.5k ES requires me to be using a topaz (vaal fight) to survive. once those topaz (plural) go dry i _always_ die. part of it is that i'm just plain bad at this game. i can never seem to get my run timing right on the vaal skills so i always take a crap load of damage, but to leech i have to stand there and build stages.

i expect my archer, with 44% move speed, to do much better.
These were my stats someone asked me to post. These are the base stats with no auras, my evasion and DPS went up when I use Jade flask and Atziri flask

Life: 2.77K
Armor: 7%
Evasion: 30% (55% with Jade)
Dodge: 40%
Spell Dodge: 46%

Fire res: 57%
Cold res: 68%
Light res: 55%
Chaos: -60%

Block: 71%
Spell Block: 75%

Stun Avoidance: 30%
Run Speed: 44%

Lightning Strike: 42K (goes up to 72K with hatred and Atziri flask)
Crit Chance: 62%
Crit Multiplier: 591%

Tree - I took out as many life nodes as I could but there were some tied to Strength that I had to keep for me to use the red gems:
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jul 31, 2014, 8:57:43 AM
insane defensiv build
IGN TylordRampage
well maybe OP remembers me from his guide thread, i killed atziri very similar build with under 10ex gear very very very early ladder of ambush..

blind + enfeeble + block + dodge + evade this uber is seriously faceroll.. my dagger was only 3-4ex(210 or 240pdps one) worth and bor, rest items were chaos resist + X resist with hp.. i use brage instead of LL gem with lvl 3 enhance and easily reach +60 positive chaos resist with %1 hp regen which was enough for 4-4.2k hp.. didnt even use atziri boots for extra spell dodge which makes huge difference.

so its very doable to do atziri early ladder with cheap gear and low life :D since we played similar build so long i can say he is using acuity in the video, leech ratio seems so so fast.. correct me if i am wrong?
Last edited by feelgod on Jul 31, 2014, 11:42:36 AM
Nicely done indeed.

Awesome demonstration that not only OP builds can do Atziri.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
These were my stats someone asked me to post. These are the base stats with no auras, my evasion and DPS went up when I use Jade flask and Atziri flask

Fire res: 57%
Cold res: 68%
Light res: 55%
Chaos: -60%

OMG. I really do suck at this game.

I got 80% fire and lightning (PoF/PoL) and i can barely make it past vaals.

Regardless- awesome demonstration of your skill.

and my lack of skill. lol.

"
Mannoth wrote:
I feel like a lot of people discard how his dagger affects his leech a lot.
He maybe could do it with 180 dps dagger but his leech would suffer a lot which seems to be a cruical thing also.

Nevertheless nice video.

Pretty much this and gloves. As long as you have enough HP not to get 1shot, the high dmg and gloves let you leech back to full in 0.01 seconds. Most people have problems due to leech cap, so while for OP getting hit twice in 3 second period is nothing, for most people it's a RIP.

I've done her with a caster that had 3k hp and no block/spellblock (not arc). I think for you, a challenge would be doing it without gloves or without a weapon that lets you leech back to full life in a blink of an eye.
movement/escape gems are op if in good hands! gz!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
jeonitsoc wrote:
movement/escape gems are op if in good hands! gz!

yeah, what makes his accomplishment truly remarkable is not rip'ing to desync.

WB is really, really, really bad for desync.

Hell running with a move speed > 40% is really bad for desync.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info