So I Tried Atziri on "Low Life"

daggers are everywhere :(
IGN TylordRampage
not surprising. Max or close to max spell and normal block with ondars guile and mirror worthy crit dagger.

Still a great build but if you couldnt do that for this price I'd be dissapointed
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
LOL - doesn't matter if it is mirrored dagger - that is not what keeps you alive. Could be done with a good rare dagger it would just take longer.

Really stark contrast to those builds that struggle with 5K+ HP while spamming resistance flasks and Immortal Call LOL.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Jul 30, 2014, 8:05:27 AM
"
andkamen wrote:
not surprising. Max or close to max spell and normal block with ondars guile and mirror worthy crit dagger.

Still a great build but if you couldnt do that for this price I'd be dissapointed

He could do it with a 180 DPS dagger and still do fine.

Quite the testament to how skilled his is at his character. Very well done.
I feel like a lot of people discard how his dagger affects his leech a lot.
He maybe could do it with 180 dps dagger but his leech would suffer a lot which seems to be a cruical thing also.

Nevertheless nice video.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Are you wearing Atziri's Acuity in the vid. It looks like your mana leech is instant.
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
"
SirLoin wrote:
Are you wearing Atziri's Acuity in the vid. It looks like your mana leech is instant.

Seems so as his health leech regen in spike and not smooth, but I can't be sure.
Even with Atziri gloves I think very very very few builds can do this. Try this stunt on low life shav spec throw build with 2.7K ES and no auras and no res flasks - could you survive? Gloves or no gloves - will probably die at Vaal.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Jul 30, 2014, 11:49:55 AM
Didn't expect so many comments. Yes this is a high damage avoidance build that I absolutely love. I played low life spec throw for a bit but I am addicted to blind+evasion+dodge+max block+max spell block. I will post my stats when I get home later today.

I used no auras because I wanted to challenge myself. I run with Hatred and Purity of Elements usually, and i had about 50% all res - you can see this in the vid because Vaal froze me and some mobs ignited me with their fire damage. Not that it matters because even with 75% res on 2.8K life Atziri would one shot me anyway.

I was testing new dual curse as well for Crit Weakness and Elemental Weakness - you can see me comparing the damage between the two at Vaal so I could see how strong Ele Weakness was and i was able to shock Vaal with just Ele Weakness which was nice.

Anyway, glad some people enjoyed the vid!

I might try and go even lower to between 2k-2.5k if I can sort out my strength requirements.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jul 30, 2014, 12:13:40 PM
"
Lynerus wrote:
That andvarius tho

This is hard for me with 8k hp and 12k armor because im RF and i cannot leech and must be close to do damage

How you didn't desync from all that ill never know

as far as i can tell armor is darn near worthless for the atizir bosses given GGG's affinity for one-shot mechanics and armor's diminishing returns.

once i have a granite/jade up i'm about 25k armor and yet that ice whatever in the trio fight pretty much 2-shots me. the vaal smash can absolutely one-shot me. not sure how 12k armor helps at all.

it's all about block and spell block. i couldn't even get past the vaals in my last atziri attempt. couldn't figure out wtf was going on, because i had gotten past them twice with only 1 death before, and then looked at my inventory and saw that i didn't have stone of lazhwar equipped (very stupid that was).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info