[1.1.5]PewPewPews Cheap Starter Friendly Surge Trapper | Working on 1.3!

Hey Pew, thanks for putting this together. I know you're at a busy point right now, but in your free time can you please update the leveling tree? I'm pretty good at screwing up builds.

Thanks again!

I just found a Fencoil, which is only level 8 trap. Think it's still worth using when I have both other uniques? The 45% damage seems pretty good.
This build is fun as hell. You are pretty much always zipping around due to the deestalkers. Im only using a 4l on firetrap atm even though i have a 5l chest because rng hates me and i cant get all the colors right. Im still missing lots of gems and my gear is pretty crap, but im Level 48 atm and pretty much one shot normal mobs and most blues with a single firetrap. Rares and uniques dont take much more. Thanks for the build!
Last edited by Noburu on Aug 28, 2014, 7:37:40 PM
Making my way through A2M atm with this build and really enjoying it! Free bump for you!
This build is so good on higher map as it was on climb.

I'm lvl80 right now, and just '1-shoting' big hords of mobs on higher (72-73) maps.

My rng is on my side right now, it's mostly selfound items, Except pyre and Caracass, but Caracass found by my friend with 1 socket, and only 45 jeweler and 2 fusing needed to makes it 5link.

I have ~75% Ignite chance right now. Or smth like that.

I want to do higher maps, but only 73 was my highest map. :/

I love this build, high damage, mobility and clear speed and is extremely cheap.
What do you think about removing a few elemental/es nodes and going for dodge/spell dodge (7 points total) instead?
I don't feel the ES pool (1.5-2k~) is really significant enough to matter cutting it in half, considering how easy it is to stack a large pool of life with the passive tree and the gear.
vs a 40% phys and 30% spell damage mitigation.

If no one else tried it, I'll see how it goes and post the feedback back here.

*EDIT* gonna add a cloak of defiance and go EB/MoM along with the acrobatics.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Aug 31, 2014, 8:13:41 AM
"
Catharsis wrote:
What do you think about removing a few elemental/es nodes and going for dodge/spell dodge (7 points total) instead?
I don't feel the ES pool (1.5-2k~) is really significant enough to matter cutting it in half, considering how easy it is to stack a large pool of life with the passive tree and the gear.
vs a 40% phys and 30% spell damage mitigation.

If no one else tried it, I'll see how it goes and post the feedback back here.

A friend and I were discussing something similar. Please do report back here with your findings if you try it!
Interesting thought. If we are going that way, I will probably drop most of the ES nodes as well, and get more evasion nodes.

I'm looking at this tree for now

My Incinerate scion is nearing completion, and I am planning to update this guy next for the 1.2 update. Sorry it takes me so long guys, it's just a lot of work for me to do, especially since I have so much else I'm doing lately..

I'll try my best and get this done asap though!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Aug 31, 2014, 12:18:31 PM
"
Interesting thought. If we are going that way, I will probably drop most of the ES nodes as well, and get more evasion nodes.

I'm looking at this tree for now

My Incinerate scion is nearing completion, and I am planning to update this guy next for the 1.2 update. Sorry it takes me so long guys, it's just a lot of work for me to do, especially since I have so much else I'm doing lately..

I'll try my best and get this done asap though!

The build is quite dex-dependent, how about going this way instead? Same amount of points, more damage and dex, less int. Also includes EB for Cloak of Defiance.
If you want all the 5% life nodes by the Scion, you can drop EB and trap damage nodes.

Alternative build.
Last edited by Astaroth_PoD on Sep 1, 2014, 6:28:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info