[1.1.5]PewPewPews Cheap Starter Friendly Surge Trapper | Working on 1.3!

With the new flasks coming, I think you'll be fine. Just make sure you have some of those eternal flasks. From what I've seen, one of those can refill 75% of your life with the right mods :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
so im trying this in hc what nodes should I switch out to get eb and what gear
This build is intriguing, but I don't really understand how you survive without Grace/Determination/Arctic Armour/Molten Shell... Wouldn't one surprise attack from those worm creatures pretty much be the end of you in a high level map? Is Frost Wall really that good?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
anyone doing this in beyond? what gear and tree
i love this build, always wanned to do a trapper, know if this works with the last update 1.2 ?
"
Tempada wrote:
This build is intriguing, but I don't really understand how you survive without Grace/Determination/Arctic Armour/Molten Shell... Wouldn't one surprise attack from those worm creatures pretty much be the end of you in a high level map? Is Frost Wall really that good?

If you're playing the build correctly, you should be just fine as fire trap with ele prolif pretty much kills off entire rooms and stragglers walk into your Flame surge traps and usually get finished off.

Keep in mind this build is for beginners and if you wanna add Cloak of defiance/EB you can sacrifice a few points to go for it and make yourself alot tankier. With devouring totem and the movespeed from Deerstalkers and the way the multitraps work you rarely die and if you get in trouble, pop one of the new life flasks and heal to full in seconds :).
Hey guys I hate to sound like an idiot here but I have a question . Can someone tell me why all the ES nodes to me please ? I really want to try this out but I am having a hard time understanding why we are picking up all the ES . Trying to do Hybrid or something ? Thanks in advance .
Last edited by Shoeshine123 on Aug 22, 2014, 11:46:01 AM
"
Pancakezx wrote:
"
Tempada wrote:

If you're playing the build correctly, you should be just fine as fire trap with ele prolif pretty much kills off entire rooms and stragglers walk into your Flame surge traps and usually get finished off.

Keep in mind this build is for beginners and if you wanna add Cloak of defiance/EB you can sacrifice a few points to go for it and make yourself alot tankier. With devouring totem and the movespeed from Deerstalkers and the way the multitraps work you rarely die and if you get in trouble, pop one of the new life flasks and heal to full in seconds :).

so what points would u suggest taking out to go eb? also should i include cwdt+imortal+enurcance if i want to be more tanky
Man, that build is awesome. Even dominius was is (cuz my arch witch friend did it for me : DDD) anyways it's rly good build.

When I have climbed with it, first I put 2 points on extra mana close to the shadow tree (8+18% + 5mana on kill) and 3 points on 45% DoT nods. That's help me to burn the enemy easyer, it was rly awesome. When I hit the 'fire circle' at the upper side of witch tree, i restat that 5 point.

Bought 4socket deerskin.
1 fusing --> 4 link (Master... :/)
Bought sunblast 2 chaos.

And my (your) build was rdy. :D
Having a good time so far with this general build idea.

Found the deerstalkers which was great - Though they are under 4link ilvl but will do for now.
TFIGEGKTB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info