August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

"
I don't think it was a prank, but they probably are enjoying the number of people (basically) going "WHERE MAH TITS AT?!?".

Just as a sub note: you can have a mature game without mostly naked women strapped to the orbs. It's ok to just hate the new UI for genuine aesthetic reasons.

hahahaa .... DO you really think this is serious bro ? DO you really think they are going to ruin this way the already good UI ? They are not dumb man. They are growing exponentially good as developers and they won´t ruin the game this way. IT´s a joke and I am also laughing my ass off at how people is eating the prank. GG, GGG !
since you're cleaning up the UI

shouldn't the "shop" button also be listed there ?
[Removed by Support]
"
I like the new UI. I'm not sure that the current UI needed changing, but the new UI definitely looks very nice.

As an aside: I'm a software developer, so I know first hand how hard people fight against change, any change, good or bad. But wow, the vitriol in this thread is amazing. When some people decide to get riled up, there's no holding them back.

As a software developer, you have outgrown the need for good UIs anyway.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
I like the new UI. I'm not sure that the current UI needed changing, but the new UI definitely looks very nice.

As an aside: I'm a software developer, so I know first hand how hard people fight against change, any change, good or bad. But wow, the vitriol in this thread is amazing. When some people decide to get riled up, there's no holding them back.

We just want boobies :(

But seriously, as a UI developer myself I like the changes, it seems the UI is smaller relative to the stream, the menu consolidation is nice too. I don't like the flask slots from this screenshot, the added detail actually contrasts the flasks too heavily, It will be interesting to see what it looks like with various flasks but for now I'd say other than the boobies and the flask slots this UI is an improvement :)
IF you are an UI developer you should have noticed that the whole thing is fully photoshopped ( and very bad done in purpose )
the new UI is ulgy imo.

I will definitely have a laugh at us critics if this turns out to be nothing but an epic troll, but I'll laugh even harder at the people who thought the changes looked good.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"

As a software developer, you have outgrown the need for good UIs anyway.

Ha! I guess you're right.
- here's my sig
The shop button is way too bright compared to the rest of the UI and stands out horribly. The menu being a "drop down" system that shows the key-bindings is good. If you remove the ladies from the life and mana orbs I'm modding the UI and I don't care if you Permaban this account. GGG put in a lot of effort to make the UI worse.
I don't mind the shop button because GGG has to earn money but the new UI doesn't look good at all. The slave girls look way better than these dudes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info