charans monster? update: no it's not

for a second i was in joy cause that monster was so scary i almost peed my pants

then i realized it was the great white beast......not scary at at alll

i guess i have to start dreaming again for some crazy monster i would meet in future patches.

make a two headed zombie at least

or make a mutiliated crazy zombie that actually runs at you and attacks you like frenzy cananbals and not actually suicide and explode.

someting freakky scary that i would peee my pants if i try to even combat it. now that is path of exile

path of exile is turning into a kidddie game soon........face palm!
"
jeremywiget wrote:
for a second i was in joy cause that monster was so scary i almost peed my pants

then i realized it was the great white beast......not scary at at alll

i guess i have to start dreaming again for some crazy monster i would meet in future patches.

make a two headed zombie at least

or make a mutiliated crazy zombie that actually runs at you and attacks you like frenzy cananbals and not actually suicide and explode.

someting freakky scary that i would peee my pants if i try to even combat it. now that is path of exile

path of exile is turning into a kidddie game soon........face palm!

Try double Weaver on jungle valley.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
i did i kill that guy in lik few spell shots........it was too oeasy. they shoudl give us a monster with more depth. maybe they need to up the visual effects for these freaklishy monsters

no that spider that does etheral kknifves? that is not scary just hard to kill or risky

if they made that spider maybe more harier with some red eyes beads possibly scary.

maybe its a visual thing hahaha
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Try double Weaver on jungle valley.

i survived the chamber once. with single boss. i'm so proud of myself.

Spoiler
ok, there were 3 others who did most of the work for my squishy frost witch but eventually i survived once. hmm, maybe not so great after all.

worst chamber experience was when i couldn't resist entering the chamber after, as it's usually the case in public parties, all 5 ex-fellow party members died in it.

insta died at 90% xp when around 5-10 blue spiders flickered at me once (and i had arctic armor running). i nearly 'turned suarez' on my keyboard. definitely a bug (ggg as usual didn't comment or feedback)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 29, 2014, 10:54:38 AM
"
Charan wrote:
I actually posted a picture of my monster once, in this very forum, on April the First.

can't believe you actually sending people to old april joke threads. ok, it obviously worked for me. but now i'm really not interested anymore.
"
Charan wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
^Man, please use some paragraphs, my eyes hurt. (I know I tend to do the same though, but at least edit it afterwards)

Weird... I dont remember your goodbye thread having much written in it... maybe I arrived too late and you edited it?

Anyway, you know you can't escape, you are here forever!

I always use paragraphs. It's just that this time, I chose to use one.

Hahaha, fair enough!
Oblivious
"
Charan wrote:
If we saw anything today, it's who GGG really answers to, and it's not the big supporters.

i absolutely like your riddles and this is a really hard one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info