charans monster? update: no it's not

My mind is blown that you have an alpha tag and did not recognize that as something already in the game...
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
"
Are you sure it's not just the great white beast?

I think the OP never fought the white beast or the brown bears. :P

yep, always skip that mission cause it's not worth the time. but youre right, i could have noticed the similarity.
on a related note: lol, diamond supporter "news"letter..
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
mucker wrote:
My mind is blown that you have an alpha tag and did not recognize that as something already in the game...

that's the problem with alpha tags: you always have to be right and know it all.

you want one?
"
I think the OP never fought the white beast

you do? you're also going into thread thicket? freaky.

not that i'm curious about it but i already wondered what do you do in there, boys?
"
geradon wrote:
"
"
Are you sure it's not just the great white beast?

I think the OP never fought the white beast or the brown bears. :P

yep, always skip that mission cause it's not worth the time. but youre right, i could have noticed the similarity.
on a related note: lol, diamond supporter "news"letter..

Dont you get a passive point from that quest or at least some respec points?

I do all optional quests like these after being done with act 2 or so. I always chuckle when i see parties doing white beast and fairgrave early on.
"

I do all optional quests like these after being done with act 2 or so. I always chuckle when i see parties doing white beast and fairgrave early on.

now you're trolling me dirk, do you?
"
geradon wrote:
"

now you're trolling me dirk, do you?

Jokes on you, i didnt click that!

Why even care? I do it because i want all quests done in all acts (the ones i get in town at least;not gonna do the damn plum quest).

Spoiler
really, I don't care about the reward. Someone asked me to help and I'll do what I can. We're a bunch of lonely Exiles but nothing prevents us from beeing nice to each other. :)

Also: I kill monsters because they exist. No full-clear hunting but if a single skeleton crosses my way, it can enjoy my fireball or blade. ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
geradon wrote:
"
mucker wrote:

that's the problem with alpha tags: you always have to be right and know it all.

you want one?

It's not that I think you're an active QC employee or something, it is just that you've been around for even longer than me.
But I guess I'm just weird, I actually like playing all of poe and explore all areas every time. I'm not OCD, hunting down every last dirt crab and water elemental but every one of my chars kills that bear and gets them sweet sweet rare items...
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I'm just amazed that anyone who'd even played through normal, once, didn't recognise that as the Great White Beast or even just as the bear model.

Wood for the trees, I guess.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 28, 2014, 11:41:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info