Screw your devourers

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
you can get carried to whatev level anyways

;) Telling mano you can get carried is like telling the pope he can ride in the popemobile.

What? I don't understand, I'm not allowed to party in races? I carried the #1 person in the 1MHC for a while before he died.

I also soloed piety on my 2H Cycloner in my shrine map yesterday because no one else wanted to fight her.

So carried!

Anyways, this thread isn't about me, it's about how easy devourers are to overcome if you learn from fighting them and gain the game knowledge required to easily take them down whenever you encounter them.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 28, 2014, 2:33:03 PM
"
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
you can get carried to whatev level anyways

;) Telling mano you can get carried is like telling the pope he can ride in the popemobile.

What? I don't understand, I'm not allowed to party in races? I carried the #1 person in the 1MHC for a while before he died.

I also soloed piety on my 2H Cycloner in my shrine map yesterday because no one else wanted to fight her.

So carried!

Anyways, this thread isn't about me, it's about how easy devourers are to overcome if you learn from fighting them and gain the game knowledge required to easily take them down whenever you encounter them.

Evidently you don't understand.
Nobody said you were not allowed to party. It's actually the intended way to play, hell, being carried is, it makes you good at the game.

Shrine Piety, huh? That's cool, I guess. She is completely harmless without certain mods, tho.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 28, 2014, 2:39:03 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

So carried!

Evidently you don't understand.
Nobody said you were not allowed to party. It's actually the intended way to play, hell, being carried is, it makes you good at the game.

Shrine Piety, huh? That's cool, I guess. She is completely harmless without certain mods, tho.

I was gonna say, parties carry eachother for dem maximum gainz

and yea shrine piety is not bad, especially on standard, just providing an example of where I do something without a party
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 28, 2014, 2:56:20 PM
"
especially on standard

Unless onslaught, she's exactly the same on all leagues.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Being carried or partying doesnt make you good at the game. The opposite, it doesnt teach you anything about the game. Being carried is more for getting through content faster if you already know the game.

You know what makes you good at the game, and what the game in its inner core is about? Adapting to any situation how hard the situation even can be. Being able to play either SF or in a full trading community, being able to adapt to anything that the game throws at you. In that sense, neither SF nor HC makes a player better, nor partying. Anu, i love how much you are devoted to playing SF, but it doesnt make you better than others because you do everything on your own, neither does it make you bad. You adapted to it right? So do others to the trading system. The ones that are bad complain about the flaws of the game. The ones that are good embrace the flaws of the games. Such as devourers. <3 gotta love em
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
neither does it make you bad

It does :(

I'm the baddest bad eva, don't try to take that away from me.

;)

Spoiler
Unhost already tried, and failed.

Anyway, on-topic. lol
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 28, 2014, 3:51:09 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:

;)

Spoiler

Anyway, on-topic. lol

ahh so juicy that death. But, yeah, you're bad. Who doesnt use Whirling blades with ST, and you were already on low life, and standing still instead of moving around :P

Still juicy. But Nugi's one was juicier
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
ahh so juicy that death. But, yeah, you're bad. Who doesnt use Whirling blades with ST, and you were already on low life, and standing still instead of moving around :P

I had a legacy Kaom's in my stash, was riding the 6 link joy. I demoted to 5L pretty soon after that. Kaom's = skill. or not :/
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 28, 2014, 4:17:10 PM
"
leary93 wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:

;)

Spoiler

Anyway, on-topic. lol

2H ST don't use whirling blades, but damn, those devourers are rude!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info