Millacus wrote:
"
If your flask micro isn't shit you can steam through devos

or

or

or

blame the game instead of blaming yourself

why is it always standard players complaining about this kind of stuff anyways

OP actually currently has an 81 in the 1month. Nevertheless, seems like a silly complaint given the info.

I think he means softcore.

You just have to learn to fight them, Granite Flasks, CwDT and move and it's np.

Not like I haven't died to devourers before, but they're just like evangelists and avians.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
You should roll a map that has devourers and fracturing.

Don't roll fracturing. It is literally the worst.
"
Millacus wrote:
"

or

or

or

OP actually currently has an 81 in the 1month. Nevertheless, seems like a silly complaint given the info.

I have a 87 and a 75 so i count more than him in my opinion then? levels dont say anything. you can get carried to whatev level anyways. but yeah, there is no reason to fear devourers more than evangelists, leapers (which off-screen you, and yes, ive died more to blue arctic leapers than anything else), chaos bombers (not even talking about when you combine them with freezing mobs, puncture mobs or ass leshard/other bear trap users), any bear-type monster with CB, basically 30-40% of the invaders if not more.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Millacus wrote:
"

or

or

or

I have a 87 and a 75 so i count more than him in my opinion then? levels dont say anything. you can get carried to whatev level anyways. but yeah, there is no reason to fear devourers more than evangelists, leapers (which off-screen you, and yes, ive died more to blue arctic leapers than anything else), chaos bombers (not even talking about when you combine them with freezing mobs, puncture mobs or ass leshard/other bear trap users), any bear-type monster with CB, basically 30-40% of the invaders if not more.

I think you misunderstood, was just referring that he plays in leagues other than standard, level was just a side fact. But as chundradragon pointed out, mano probably meant sc vs hc not standard vs temp leagues.
Ugh, I honestly hate devourers the most. Mostly, that's because of their tendency to wall you in.

Outside of obvious solutions like movement skills (e.g. Lightning Warp), flasks (e.g. granites and quartz), you can also just slow down and pull them a few at a time. You only really get walled-in if you pull them all at once. This is easy to do because they're functionally invisible until you're right on top of them. At least you're able to see Leapers and Evangelists coming. But with Devourers, your sense of positioning is easy to fool.

If you're in a group, just let your team members take more of the heat if that's what you need.
Don't feel responsible for keeping them alive either. That's not your job. Your job is to exercise thoughtful discretion at all times.

Neither of these will make you feel like the manliest man of mannington, but it's far preferable to losing XP or permadeath.
Last edited by DeviantLightning on Jul 27, 2014, 11:55:25 PM
iam kind of paranoid now since i encountered them in a shore map under a diamond shrine
i survived cause i could enfeeble in last second

my summoner has 4k life
8k armor
AA
tripple 83 resi

and i still fear the day when my minions kill a fractured rare cause the mechanic to let the fracture spawn on you is soooooooooooooooooooo annoying

tempchain on cwdt is the best solution for them
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 28, 2014, 6:54:21 AM
"
leary93 wrote:
you can get carried to whatev level anyways

;) Telling mano you can get carried is like telling the pope he can ride in the popemobile.
Casually casual.

"
mucker wrote:
That is ridiculous to be in a 71 map with life that low, I agree

What I find ridiculous is that if you don't trade you won't have the luxury of having 2900 or more life. You certainly won't find everything you need to run 71 maps on your own.
Yeah coming to bitch about your faults is not a good idea.

Go get more HP or roll a different map. Not that hard.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
you can get carried to whatev level anyways

;) Telling mano you can get carried is like telling the pope he can ride in the popemobile.

I wasnt responding to mano. I know Mano knows stuff, and yes, he does get rushed and carried every so often, but does that matter? At least he's a cool guy
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info