Screw your devourers

"
still Kole hits 2k+ on merciless

Not sure what you expect. A gentle touch on the shoulder ?

"
Bobbyblind wrote:
"
still Kole hits 2k+ on merciless

Not sure what you expect. A gentle touch on the shoulder ?

It's funny because it's so predictable it hurts..

Reminder Onslaught League with DOUBLE KOLE + FLEET MOD, you can't even complain there because you knew what you were going in for

But really, if you ever complain about Kole, it's your own fault

@Desync
- They've explained several times why it can't be fixed, could we stop pointing at it and asking devs to fix it now? It won't, we just have to live with it
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
You should roll a map that has devourers and fracturing.

Thanks for the laugh :D
So somehow you think it's GGG's job to make your glass cannon build viable?
"
Got a nice map today more rare monsters and double bosses
Thought it will be fun until i got devourer packs

i have 2900 hp and its a lvl71 map
first i got killed by extra fire damage corrupted blood.
then proximity shield pack oneshotted me when they got out of the ground.
Ridiculous.
ThxChris

This is why PoE is such a good game. It doesn't let you win just because you play. I recommend you use immortal call + cast on damage taken + enduring cry + increased duration to avoid getting instant killed by devourers.
Last edited by Mr_Mustasch on Jul 26, 2014, 6:21:37 PM
"
Got a nice map today more rare monsters and double bosses
Thought it will be fun until i got devourer packs

i have 2900 hp and its a lvl71 map
first i got killed by extra fire damage corrupted blood.
then proximity shield pack oneshotted me when they got out of the ground.
Ridiculous.
ThxChris

Your fault for having such pathetically low life. I'm 20 levels lower than you and have more.
Last edited by folderpirate on Jul 26, 2014, 6:27:40 PM
I got 4.4k life, level 23 AA, 11k armour, 82% max overcapped res, 45% chaos res with flask, 5 end charges with max quality cwdt IC, enfeeble on cwdt and 50% spell block.

Devourers still hit like fucking trucks.

Majority of my characters deaths are from the level 66 orchard map boss, cause I wrongly assumed that hey, I should be able to do the 66 map bosses easily before doing my 67's. That fucking thing is the only boss I've fought that to this day can still 1-shot me.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Jul 26, 2014, 6:42:35 PM
Do this:

Drop a dark woods

Roll pack size - add fracturing - add Vunerability

add chain - add multi proj - add deadly

Go 6 man party. GL.

For more fun: Vaal corrupt and hope for 8 mods with added: Shocking ground and Fleet

But seriously, not every char should be able to handle nemesis devourer rares, for sure not glass cannon type ones. Im sure even my 4k ES CI would have trouble with devourers. Do it with a 4k hp Melee tank tho and its easy mode. But well, they rip to other stuff.

Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
Do this:

Drop a dark woods

Roll pack size - add fracturing - add Vunerability

add chain - add multi proj - add deadly

Go 6 man party. GL.

For more fun: Vaal corrupt and hope for 8 mods with added: Shocking ground and Fleet

But seriously, not every char should be able to handle nemesis devourer rares, for sure not glass cannon type ones. Im sure even my 4k ES CI would have trouble with devourers. Do it with a 4k hp Melee tank tho and its easy mode. But well, they rip to other stuff.

Bullshit
Died with 5500 hp marauder when they had damage mods
Devourers are the most unnecessary thing in the game.
u can run u can kite but ifyou find a pack of 6-8 devourer u die and thats bullshit.
Chimaera,goatmen jumps in your neck,u can outrun it.
rhoa,soldier charge in your way u can prevent it
but devourer?
it like a Freya fight in a private server when she calls her adds they attack in the same moment when they summoned and no chance to kill they cause when u notice them u are long way dead.
Guys, seriously, just kill them before they finish coming out of the ground and its ok!

(No, dont try this on hardcore)
IGN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info