The average number of fusings to 5L a 6S armor?

Does anyone know the average number? Blew like 120 fusings trying to 5L a lightning coil in the 1month SC league and didn't get it (only got a few 4L too). Would it have been better to just sell my lightning coil and then save up a bit more currency to just buy a 5L lightning coil straight up? Pretty annoyed but I'm assuming 120 to get a 5L is no where near enough (average wise).
"
MaptSoul wrote:
Does anyone know the average number? Blew like 120 fusings trying to 5L a lightning coil in the 1month SC league and didn't get it (only got a few 4L too). Would it have been better to just sell my lightning coil and then save up a bit more currency to just buy a 5L lightning coil straight up? Pretty annoyed but I'm assuming 120 to get a 5L is no where near enough (average wise).

120 usually should do it for sure. But RNG is RNG...
Average range seems to be between 1000-1500 for a 6 link and 1-200 for a 5.

A lot of discussion on reddit that covers the numbers.
Oh okay...Guess I'm still in the range. Feels like shit blowing all of that currency and not getting it though I gotta say. RIP 150 now, friend let me borrow some said they were lucky lol. Oh well, maybe I'll get a 6L instead eventually rofl
A word to the wise when it comes to stuff like this . Always start when your bank roll is around 50 % over what it " should " take.

So if you think it will take say 200'ish fusings to 5 link then try when you hit around 300 , this way you can kind of help curb bad RNG luck.

also never craft with what you can't losse. So for eg. if say you have 2 ex worth of curency .. don't try to 5 link , ( that's around 120 fusings ) since if you fail you are broke and have nothing to fall back on. If you have a low bank roll then saving up and buying can be the way to go. now say you had around 8 EX ( that's around 480 ) then you are pretty safe .,, and if you get terible luck you still have curency to bounce back on to get you something elce till you can re roll your bank roll.

However sometimes what you want is not avalible ( like in the 1 mounth race ) so a good strat is , get the curency for what you want to buy then hold onto it till what you want becomes avalible or you find something just as good , then spend your overflow trying to craft. Hope this helps.

Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Don't expect to get a 5L. Expect to waste more currency than the item's worth.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You must have a bad life with trolling all day on forums lel..

Sure he can expect to get a 5L it's just RNG
I've found 100 to be the average for a 5L over the years, though my 5L belly took like 250 fuse before it finally gave in for the HC race. I managed to find a soul taker this league though so money wasn't a factor :)
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
PrototypX wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You must have a bad life with trolling all day on forums lel..

Sure he can expect to get a 5L it's just RNG

He's right though.
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
"
MaptSoul wrote:
Oh okay...Guess I'm still in the range. Feels like shit blowing all of that currency and not getting it though I gotta say. RIP 150 now, friend let me borrow some said they were lucky lol. Oh well, maybe I'll get a 6L instead eventually rofl

It's just going to vary a lot. My first time going for a 5L I got a 6L in less than 10 fusings. Over the leagues I've done between 15-20 5L's, 60-70ish feels like my average; however, during my 2nd roll in invasion, I couldn't get a 5L for life of me. I had used well over 200 fusings and ended up giving up and buying a 5L at lvl 86 or so. Very next roll I got a 5L in less than 10 fusings. You win some, you lose some, GL on the 5L :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info