The average number of fusings to 5L a 6S armor?

Again...

I provide a fusing service for 5L... the average is 100-110 fusings and thats what im charging... so if u dont want to test rng, pay the average and pm me...
IGN: Surak Methred Wrathclaws Boxender_Gladiator Dunkler_Beschwörer Lady_Discharge
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
MaptSoul wrote:
Okay guys thanks for the info, guess I'll keep farming and get a few more stacks before I try again hah.

DONT TRY.

Have you not learnt your lesson? We are advising you that linking is too expensive! it is much cheaper to buy a 5L instead of crafting!

While this might be true *now*. It isn't in a new league. Fusing are 50:1 ex. So, odds are it will take you 2 ex. To get it. A couple days ago, 5L cloaks were selling for 5.
I actually used fusing on a wrong 6s item and got a 5l with 1 fusing .. After that I burned over 300 fusing orbs on the item I actually needed to link .. Bad luck Brian ( RNG will always kick ass ) ... Good luck tho ..
Yeah I wish I could say that 5L or L ever worked but nope. I just ended up selling the lightning coil I found and bought a 5L one lol. So I guess its almost always better to sell off the item you find and buying it from a luckier person. Fun system [insert Kappa]
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
MaptSoul wrote:
Okay guys thanks for the info, guess I'll keep farming and get a few more stacks before I try again hah.

DONT TRY.

Have you not learnt your lesson? We are advising you that linking is too expensive! it is much cheaper to buy a 5L instead of crafting!

While this might be true *now*. It isn't in a new league. Fusing are 50:1 ex. So, odds are it will take you 2 ex. To get it. A couple days ago, 5L cloaks were selling for 5.

And yeah, when I was trying to link it, anywhere near the average number of fusings would have saved me tons (for me) of money.
159 fuse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info