Act 4 Data Mining

"
Lachdanan wrote:
leek

New act4 monster unleaked (supporter-hatched)

Here's another major leek:

Spoiler

:)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
"
Lachdanan wrote:
leek

New act4 monster unleaked (supporter-hatched)

Here's another major leek:

Spoiler

:)

Thats minor at best.

Major leek -

Spoiler
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:

Thats minor at best.

Major leek -

Spoiler

Wow... that is a pretty big leek. I even doubt the OP has any leeks left as big as that one!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Women love leek, as you can see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtkpxQ8Rodw

Lauch is the German word for leek, she says you can speak out leek in different ways or even sing it. The guy is annoyed, so you can see what happens at the end of the video... ;-)

By the way, I want new infos regarding the expansion, or I will slap Chris with a handfull of leek! :-P :-D
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
"
You can build hideout, hire, dismiss these in your hideout.

Is it clear for everyone ? because for me, it's not.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
I think Max left work at GGG for his own enterprise, if that is the German artist you are relating to.

I don't know who he relates to but you're correct, Max was responsible for creating the map.

He was really good at what he do, I miss him. (not implying new ones are not good, just Max was great in his own artistic style)

Max Schulz 's Gallery

A shame he left, looks like he created mosto f the style I love most. Hopefully GGG can commission him for small pieces here and there.

if i remember right, he's still doing some work for ggg from germany. at least he did in the beginning of last year.

about the leaks: one of the rare moments i'm happy that i have no alpha access anymore ;-)
being kicked without a reason really did hurt.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hmm...kind of silence from Chuan. Could he have been...exiled :D?
"
Nubatron wrote:

This is what makes this all seem legit.

If you look at the homepage there is 7 shadows of people.

Here is 7 unique names. Huge leaks from an inside source.

Look at the character that is 2nd from the right. Remind you of someone from Act 3? Few hints:

Starts with Lady
Ends with Dialla

I suppose her 'strangeness' could be on someone else but that is absolutely an outline inspired by her (if not of her). Seems more coincidence.

"
Wooser69 wrote:
It's a character wearing deaths oath, seen right here
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
Hideout
Spoiler

(・∀・)It isn't essentially a Death's Oath. Bears more resemblance to Carnal Armour. See reference:
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael