the mandatory nerf speculation thread

"
RagnarokChu wrote:
there are metric shit tons of them on the market and it's like trying to sell legacy wondertraps or Sadima's Touch.

I made loads from selling legacy sadimas, max rolls go for a couple of ex on hc and I don't think I paid more than a few chaos for them in the first place. Atziri flasks are 4-5c, if they end up being worth the same as legacy sadimas and you have hundreds of them then I'd say its totally worth it.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
there are metric shit tons of them on the market and it's like trying to sell legacy wondertraps or Sadima's Touch.

I made loads from selling legacy sadimas, max rolls go for a couple of ex on hc and I don't think I paid more than a few chaos for them in the first place. Atziri flasks are 4-5c, if they end up being worth the same as legacy sadimas and you have hundreds of them then I'd say its totally worth it.

you have more flasks than hc have players..thats a problem right there
ign:MonsterManJ
"
Asidra wrote:
COE will probably get a haircut. One thing I think would be great is if they switched Spectral Throw to be 2h weapon only - so if you want the safety benefit of turning mele into ranged, you also can't have the defensive benefit of a shield.

if they did that i would probably quit, since that is my favorite skill and playstyle, but 2 hander's just not fast enough for me, which they shouldn't be.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
johnny06071 wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

you have more flasks than hc have players..thats a problem right there

It was very obvious the whole Atziri drops were fubarred, not enough variety, and the rares were far to rare. i think i had 10 kills, and only ever got the flask.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Asidra wrote:
COE will probably get a haircut. One thing I think would be great is if they switched Spectral Throw to be 2h weapon only - so if you want the safety benefit of turning mele into ranged, you also can't have the defensive benefit of a shield.

Brilliant. Doubt it though.

What's likely coming..

- Surgeon's ... will be removed (see that new upcoming unique axe, you'll have to use it for Surgeon's).
- Elemental auras will have damage and reservation reduced.
- CoE spell damage modifier will stop working when on low life (actually making it interesting to build with rather than being mandatory for best builds. Low life will still have Blood Rage for attackers, PA for casters and few extra auras off life so it will be fine.)
Reading such threads makes me super happy I play temporary leagues and don't bother with the economical part of buffs/nerfs. And when you think that GGG induces these situation on purpose to make permanent leagues "dynamic"... lol
"
MasterAxe wrote:
It was very obvious the whole Atziri drops were fubarred, not enough variety, and the rares were far to rare. i think i had 10 kills, and only ever got the flask.

You're not seeing the big picture.

It takes 50 sets on average to get a Hope, Hope is 1:50 and sets are about 3:2 exalts. Hope is 35 ex-ish and would take that many exalts of Midnights to get plus the profit of extra loot.

It's marginally profitable on long swings which is what it has to be balanced around -> Atziri ain't a get rich quick scheme.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 23, 2014, 3:39:39 AM
-burning damage
- detonate dead

Plus some of the others already said
doryani catalyst is too powerfull too for such a common item.

detonate dead has to be reworked ( physical part is useless so everyone is using lvl 1 DD .. )
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jul 23, 2014, 7:48:46 AM
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Asidra wrote:

if they did that i would probably quit, since that is my favorite skill and playstyle, but 2 hander's just not fast enough for me, which they shouldn't be.

Buzzsaw much? Spectral throw granting 100% hit chance and pierce paired with free damage from auras and retarded attack speed from one handed weapon - there you go. Hit Spectral throw - it will be useless for everyone, hit auras - they will be useless for everyone, for except maybe summoners. So, yeah.

BTW. BARRAGEpls?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jul 23, 2014, 8:32:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info