Leap Slam with Facebreakers?

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks there are a lot more skills (ground slam, heavy strike, double strike, shield charge, etc) that should be usable with Facebreakers. Hopefully GGG looks into this, it'd be nice if someone from GGG actually saw this.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Also shield charge is unusable with facebreakers. Why?

They said they see shield charge as your character charging with the shield and then smashing the enemy with main hand weapon once reaching the target.

So i guess that is why.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Hulkslam please!!!!!
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

They said they see shield charge as your character charging with the shield and then smashing the enemy with main hand weapon once reaching the target.

So i guess that is why.

If that's the logic behind it, why call it shield charge? Why not just Charge? And if they make a Charge skill that doesn't require a shield and just uses your weapon, they can make an actual shield charge ability that utilizes your shield and it's stats.
+1
unarmed really needs some new skills to play around with
"
Zavael wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

So i guess that is why.

If that's the logic behind it, why call it shield charge? Why not just Charge? And if they make a Charge skill that doesn't require a shield and just uses your weapon, they can make an actual shield charge ability that utilizes your shield and it's stats.

It would be pretty nice that. I always thought shield charge should be a skill for facebreakers because we always fight with a shield (except the odd build utilizing a quiver instead)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info