Leap Slam with Facebreakers?

This is in no way a complaint, just a suggestion, but I think allowing Leap Slam to be usable while not having a weapon equipped would be great.

Some backstory, I decided I was going to play a Facebreakers build after dying in the 1MHC league. I've made it to maps a few times now, dying from my own stupidity of course, and I really think one huge issue with the build is not having any mobility. You can still use Lightning Warp, but it really doesn't fit the build at all.

So, I'm really just asking if there is any reason why Leap Slam isn't usable? I think it would be a really cool idea, and it's not like it doesn't make sense, you're just leaping around.

If there's some gamebreaking thing with Leap Slam and Facebreakers then I would totally understand why it's not usable. However, it really just seems like no one (streamers) uses Facebreakers so it really isn't that obvious of an "issue". If someone could get back to me that'd be great.

Also the grammar is probably horrible in this post, I started to ramble, my apologies.

Thanks! :D
amen brother T_T
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
need a new skill: Heppy Jump
Delete on death.
Obviously, according to GGG logic, you simply cannot leap into the air while only wearing gloves. But you can certainly leap into the air while wielding an Axe/Mace/Sword/Staff. I mean, it makes so much sense...

Obviously.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Jul 22, 2014, 6:29:24 PM
"
rrtson wrote:
Obviously, according to GGG logic, you simply cannot leap into the air while only wearing gloves. But you can certainly leap into the air while wielding an Axe/Mace/Sword/Staff. I mean, it makes so much sense...

Obviously.

Indeed it's obvious.

On another note it's hilarious to use multistrike with it.
Use your weapon swap to alternate between wielding while leap slamming and unarmed when punching.
Leap slam with facebreakers sounds really...cool. I like it.

I can't think of any reason why it would cause a balance or gameplay problem. I'm betting it would take some work. Animating the attack and such, but it would be fun to see a character soar through the air and slam his fist into the ground.

Also, anyone else think the visuals for leap slam could be improved a bit?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
It would obviously be stealing from other games (and POE never copies other games..) :)

"
Use your weapon swap to alternate between wielding while leap slamming and unarmed when punching.

Yeah, I've done this a bit.. except I have my auras on my shield so it ends up just being a huge hassle.
Give me flicker strike.

Bitch im Goku!

Spoiler
Seriously though, unarmed needs a lot of love, hope they fix that in 1.2.0
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info