What Would you do if you are Lead Developer for a Day?

Get the next joke P2W MTX into production.

Swim in cash.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 21, 2014, 5:43:05 PM
Broker a deal with Blizzard to make Diablo 4.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Buff Burning Miscreations. :)
I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
set PERMANENT ALLOCATION by defaut

THANK YOU
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would PK all the HC streamers one by one. I would start with the guy with 20 viewers and work my way on up to Willy. Helmannn dead, Morse dead, Mano dead, Hedge dead, Ziggy D's SC character would just be deleted in front of him. And I would use Qarl's account so he took the blame. Hi Qarl!!!
lel
so much trolling by some guys here, i enjoy watching it, faking to myself that it might be sarcasm.

Knowing i'll remain lead developer for 1 day only, id just ask about every secret of the game with other developers, once i know all of them, id fell asleep for the boredom of such completed life.

if someone wakes me up before times up, i might come to the forums to end many useless discussions about unrelevant things like FAL (forever alone league) ICFGLL (i can't find good loot league) IADFDL (im always dying for desync league) IWTPTWCICWL (i want to pay to win cause i can't win league) PREAESINSOL (please remove eternal and exalts since i never see one league)
ISFIHALSL (i'm so fancy i have a legacy shav league) etc. etc. etc.

Id surely end the day quite satisfied.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Vaal Orb all the good gear of streamers like willy :P While they play
release delayed 4-month league what else
Way improve crafting mats. It's pathetic you really can never craft something GG let alone a full kit even after 1000 hrs game play. What you maybe drop 6-10 exalts in that period? need 50 exalts minimum to make even one item.

Hey pitch:)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 21, 2014, 6:58:12 PM
I'd make my position permanent, put Chris back in charge of everything as my general manager, after signing a non compete for life of course, for half his pay and retain the other half while I go and do nothing.

That way he's trapped for life while I cash in on his hard work.

That was a fun question.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info