What Would you do if you are Lead Developer for a Day?

Daily deal: Weta pet!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I would add a new weapon to the game.A Katana type weapon.

This weapon would use all 3 stats(this is just because we have no weapon that need all 3 stats atm), aim toward doing less damage per hit, but more damage over time. This weapon will also have +1 to all charges, cause why not.

if all is done. a simple pizza party, and the rest of the day is off.
♥ ~ Praise The Sun ~ ♥ // Note I rarely log into Main Site.
Launch a 48 hour cut throat event that gives each character a random nemesis mod. Jokes! Everyone gets corrupted blood.
IGN:LootingLemur,SlipperyBogel
GMT -4:00
Loot filter !
I'd log into the game and travel the acts in various difficulties like Santa Claus dropping Mirror of Kalandra's on the ground to all the poor boys and girls.

Turn off & on orb drop rates every hour. Read the tears & confusion on the forums.

Or whenever a player enters town the winning fireworks detonate.

Failing that, flag the albino Rhoa to drop fishing pole instead of feathers. I'm betting once it was discovered, no one would be leaving mudflats for the rest of the day.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
in one day: i will make a new permanent league, with:

- no legacy
- no rmt
- SFL
- less desync (can't remove all desync in 1 day only)

with new time, i could prepare a no-rmt and skilled based game with trade too
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned;

Implement fishing.
Remove Crown of Eyes, Shavronne's Wrappings, and Atziri's Acuity.
Not like Item Quantity gem -- outright remove every single one of them and make them never drop again.
Killed Core boss - lv93 Disfavour Cycloner - waiting for achievement to be fixed please..
Set it up so that a sword+board counts as a 6L item if "correctly" socketed, rather than as 2 different 3L's
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info