Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

I know that flasks are important in this game. What are the important affixes to have on flasks that would go well with this build?
Many thanks for this build guide. I have been actively trying to follow it.

Struggling to work out which is the better wand. The Crystal wand gives me more DPS in the tool tip, but the Tornado wand seems to melt mobs quicker.

or

Many thanks for any info/opinions :)
I just have to come and say that this build is working wonders. Simple and easy to play, im doing 77 maps at ease. Running with 50k dps in tooltip at lvl 85 with 60% crit change; everything just melts. Only trouble is reflect but easy if i take it slow on them. Cheers for nice build !
This build has been the balls man! So much fun and your video guide on Youtube was extremely helpful as well. Thanks for sharing it with the community and taking the time to put it all together!
"
DoomCarpace wrote:
I know that flasks are important in this game. What are the important affixes to have on flasks that would go well with this build?

I am pretty sure I cover that in the video? :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Cameli wrote:
I just have to come and say that this build is working wonders. Simple and easy to play, im doing 77 maps at ease. Running with 50k dps in tooltip at lvl 85 with 60% crit change; everything just melts. Only trouble is reflect but easy if i take it slow on them. Cheers for nice build !

50k dps, holy shit!? Please show me your gear man, that is very impressive:)

Glad you like the build though :)
"
Viperkun wrote:
This build has been the balls man! So much fun and your video guide on Youtube was extremely helpful as well. Thanks for sharing it with the community and taking the time to put it all together!

Thanks a lot man. Making the video actually took me about 12 hours (along with the previous 1.2 version) so I am glad you like it. Thank you for telling me :)
Almost lvl 80 with this build and loving it, this is what I have so far:

Gear

Stats

What should I go for next? finding a way to 5L my armor for fire penetration or buying a Dream Fragments ring? Buy a new belt maybe? New gloves? EDIT: Forgot to mention rings... Should I just keep the best rare ring I can find or is there any other unique ring that works well with this build?

Also... If I manage to 6L my armor (big if...) which gem should I attach to it? Faster Casting?

As for the stats I know well enough to cap fire/lighting/cold resistances, but I'm still pretty clueless about most of the other stats so please tell me if there's anything lacking in my offense/defense tabs.
Last edited by LukeFerreira on Jan 11, 2015, 7:15:26 PM
The PoE community is really making me enjoy the game.People always seem eager to help :)

I liked very much this build. I started doing it, than I changed to a Crit Cold Witch alog the way, but the things I learned from watching the videos and reading your posts are really helping out with the whole process of building the character.

EDIT- Oh, and a litle question: in the crit variation, are power charges completely necessary? If one can't pick up a 6-link to use Power Charge on Critical, one should just go with the non-crit, or does this build work without Power Charges? Keeping in mind we'd have 5 passives to spare in this case, to spend on either life, spell damage or more crit nodes, I feel like the crit variation could be done without Power Charges.
Last edited by Monsieur_Madeline on Jan 13, 2015, 5:57:19 AM

Do you have any advice on the best use of this with the build? I'm levelling a Vaal molten Shell that's linked with increased duration, life leech and concentrated effect. I've swapped in Faster Casting for Conc effect and LMP for GMP in my 5L Carcass Jack to reduce the mana cost (stop Bridle from killing me) as my AA isn't high enough to nullify all the damage. Also the increased Cast Speed from faster casting increases the proc rate of the VMS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info