"Inner Treasure will occur at a much higher rate than ever before!"

"
Gulruon wrote:
GGG forget to enable this when they turned on Nemesis in the one month? 2 hours of piety farming since it was enabled (lots of rares on the way), zero inner treasures. General chat corroborates the lack of inner treasure spam. It seems that it is the old rate of inner treasure; while a couple people confirmed encountering one, no one mentioned even having encountered two.
Hope this was an oversight or something, I made a not terribly MF-friendly character largely because of strongboxes and the promised inner treasure spam making it seem a better idea than usual.

I've seen a lot more lately. I'm rolling in redbeaks and kaomsigns.....
Last edited by H4T3MONG3R on Jul 20, 2014, 4:58:23 AM
RNG is RNG.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

Almost got Mjolner, Shavs and CoE. ALMOST

Inner Treasure is a trap but Corrupting Blood is real. It feels like they doubled the rates of Corrupting Blood instead of Inner Tresure.
Last edited by Teplokot on Jul 20, 2014, 5:50:26 AM
Spoiler
(There were more but those all went to party members.

Definitely no shortage of IT, this is from about 10 hours of playing. Feels buffed to me.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
I guess you still need to be lucky for inner treasure, the corrupting blood, on the other hand, got a massive increase.
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
Got quite alot of Inner Treasure rare mobs but they all seem to drop crappy low lvl uniques.
Doesn't really excite me lol.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
Оо RNGOD Bless Inner Treasure
Hi

NO Inner Treasure for me, killed over 50 monsters with nemesis mods for NADA yesterday.

Just curious how many players were in teams when they found a inner treasure monster?, as a solo player the IT is abysmal thus far.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I'm finding about 2/h. Solo
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

NO Inner Treasure for me, killed over 50 monsters with nemesis mods for NADA yesterday.

Just curious how many players were in teams when they found a inner treasure monster?, as a solo player the IT is abysmal thus far.

cheers

Well, do you expect to meet it once every 10 rare monsters?
And no one, btw, provided any numbers of that "will occur at a much higher rate"
So if it was 1\each 2000 rares earlier, and now it's 1\every 500, yeah, it "much higher rate" =)

As for distribution, i'd say that there are A LOT of Volatile Iceblood rares for me. Almost every rare i meet has VI affix. Bringer of Weakness\Fragility shares second place.
So yes, i think that InnerTreasure is still "rare" among all rare affixes, no matter what changes in numbers were made.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info