"Inner Treasure will occur at a much higher rate than ever before!"

Whats an inner treasure?
"
Philss wrote:
Whats an inner treasure?

Legends say that is a rare (yellow) mob with a specific mod that drops a guaranteed low level unique perfect for levelling all builds other than those you are currently playing or considering playing.

Said uniques can usually be listed on XYZ for between 5alts and 1chaos, where they will sit unsold until the end of league, whereupon they will transfer to standard and eventually be vendored for 7 alteration shards in order to make way for other useless uniques gathered from under rocks or from vases in Lunaris 3.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jul 24, 2014, 12:47:49 AM
I've found none so far. But I am just unlucky. My buddy Sen got 4 in a row, then another 10 minutes later, and my other buddy Clamps got 3 in the 2 hours he played tonight. I played all day long and didnt find any.. :P

Its ok tho. I try not to store crap items in my stash.
Found like 2-4 per day during Nemesis period. By doing maps 2-3 hours max.

This is what you'll get...

Not whining, just saying.

They are very common if you compare them to the old nemesis league. Back then i saw maybe 5-7 in the whole race while i find like 2-3 per day in this race.
Sure they most likely drop crap loot and ocasionally a decent unique but getting a shavronne's every 2nd inner treasure would make every expensive unique pretty much worthless very fast.

Got a alot of crappy uniques from them but those probably the 2 most expensive ones i got.

IGN PlayAsLongItLast | ItMakesBoom
I've been no-lifing the one month fairly hard since it started. I've found about 8-10 Inner Treasure mobs.
"
Gulruon wrote:
GGG forget to enable this when they turned on Nemesis in the one month? 2 hours of piety farming since it was enabled (lots of rares on the way), zero inner treasures. General chat corroborates the lack of inner treasure spam. It seems that it is the old rate of inner treasure; while a couple people confirmed encountering one, no one mentioned even having encountered two.

Hope this was an oversight or something, I made a not terribly MF-friendly character largely because of strongboxes and the promised inner treasure spam making it seem a better idea than usual.

I didnt play the 1 month much, but while I did I found the spawn rate lower than in standard. Wish I was kidding.
I got two in one map last night, right near each other. I played nemesis a lot, don't think I ever saw that. But it doesn't prove anything. They might not increase inner treasure rates until the expansion, I don't remember reading anything about it being in the one month. Maybe they said that I don't know.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
I had two spawn from a single box last night.
I had one at the beginning of the race, i thought that there would be more too and it was what interested me in the race to begin with.

But i've kept watching streamer most of the time i could play and i didn't see them having much RNG in "inner treasure" case.. and they farm a lot more that i could do in epically more efficient way.. so i come to think that the "much higher rate than before" is just a bullshit formula.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info