"Inner Treasure will occur at a much higher rate than ever before!"

Me and my friend found 1 enemy with this mod during the early part of the 1 month league.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
2 yesterday

1 on the 3rd day
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 21, 2014, 5:41:56 AM
Personally I don't know why they even bothered. I have seen around 8 so far and it is all just more f**king wool gloves, iron hats, and jade axes. These were all after I reached level 60 so those items were totally useless. Getting something like that at low level makes you think "wow!". Once you are in merciless and over level 60 you just sigh.
"
Personally I don't know why they even bothered. I have seen around 8 so far and it is all just more f**king wool gloves, iron hats, and jade axes. These were all after I reached level 60 so those items were totally useless. Getting something like that at low level makes you think "wow!". Once you are in merciless and over level 60 you just sigh.

Common uniques are commonly dropping? What is this sorcery?

My RNG sucks, no inner treasure mobs. Also zero granite flask drops and I'm level 77 :D RNG is RNG.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 21, 2014, 6:40:11 AM
Played 6 hours today and got these from inner treasures:

d:-D*
Yesterday I finally got my first ever Tabula Rasa since open Beta thank to Inner Treasure. But I would say Corrupted Blood occurs a whole freaking lot more for me...
Hi

HarukaTeno
"
Well, do you expect to meet it once every 10 rare monsters?
And no one, btw, provided any numbers of that "will occur at a much higher rate"
So if it was 1\each 2000 rares earlier, and now it's 1\every 500, yeah, it "much higher rate" =)

As for distribution, i'd say that there are A LOT of Volatile Iceblood rares for me. Almost every rare i meet has VI affix. Bringer of Weakness\Fragility shares second place.
So yes, i think that InnerTreasure is still "rare" among all rare affixes, no matter what changes in numbers were made.

I expect to see one at least in every 200+ rare monsters, as it is I get exactly what you get lots of fractured, volatile blood, vile touch, in fact I have fought everything BUT inner treasure which should be renamed INNER TROLL.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Had one so far *shrug*

"
ariesdante wrote:
But I would say Corrupted Blood occurs a whole freaking lot more for me...

Yep, plenty of those. They are quite hilarious with conversion traps though... :-D
"
Finkenstein wrote:
in fact I have fought everything BUT inner treasure which should be renamed INNER TROLL.

cheers

You should fight everything, IT is still supposed to be the rarest of them all.
Only thing rarer is wealth mod. (not nemesis but might as well mention)
Oblivious
iv had 2 zones with 2 Inner Treasure rares in them. also had one finally drop something worthwhile Rainbow strides, otherwise i have never seen a good drop from any of them, even in Nemesis league.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info