How Random is the selection?

Ill pm you the link good sir.
Others who wish to know may visit this link. Please read the first and second paragraphs. They are indeed "Stress testing" the servers in closed beta thats why they are letting people in one at a time. http://www.pathofexile.com/press/release . Heres the link.
Last edited by Marasg89 on Oct 2, 2011, 1:00:54 PM
I just want to try it a will do some much things for it.
Long life Path of exile
"
asdf3011 wrote:
I just want to try it a will do some much things for it.

same
Specs :: Inter(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz :: 6 GB Ram 1333mHz :: SLI GTX 580 (frzen twin) :: Mausepad Talent puretrak :: Mouse G5 :: Headphone Razer Calcarias :: Monitor 2233RZ 120 mhz ::
I will go ahead and clarify this again at this time. I am VERY familiar with the beta testing phases. i know that open beta is for "Stress testing" i will not however take words out of the mouths of the developers. Once again heres the link. http://www.pathofexile.com/press/release
"
Marasg89 wrote:
Lougle. i can give you a website for trolling if you would like. its called youtube. no doubt youve heard of it. Do you know how many people are selling keys and trading keys and such in way less important forums than this? Go flame them please im trying to get answers.

I wasn't trolling. Not sure why my comment needed a second reply from you.

Again, please try to calm down. No need for the hostility.
Praying to Keysus for a key every day!
How wet is the water? you have beta access. wtf are you doing here? how retarded is the retard?
Im still waiting too..
Timer: Tic-toc-tic-toc...
i grow weary of these forums. if this is the stupidity ill be facing, im not sure im interested in this game anymore. First of all you didnt answer a single qestion pertaining to any of the questions. second of all you essentiall asked the same question that i was trying to find out. "You dont know because your not given that information" What do you think this forum is for. idiot. ill calm down when someone with an iq above 50 says something meaningfull
I suppose the best answer would be "despite the month-old press release you're citing, stress testing is not a focus of this beta phase."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info