How Random is the selection?

"
Marasg89 wrote:
So at least ill gain SOMETHING from this utterly fuck useless forum.
at least you win the disrespect of people.

good job :(
"i'm the French Saigneur ! Fight for your life stupid MOBs !"

Post to ask for a Key is like a Baby crying for his baby bottle.
Totally infantile, it's late, go to bed kids.
Nobody has no answers. AND SO I PULL OUT MY GUN! Tell me why tom cruise is in the closet or im gonna cap this bitch.
lol
just read last sentence. its the true reason of this topic
"
Marasg89 wrote:
according to these forums there are a lot of people who are already accepted and havent logged in. in fact it could be multiple accounts being accepted by someone that already has a code. in which case they arent obtaining the ammount of players they had actually intended to obtain.
You do realize they can see which accounts actually play the game, right? They know how many testers they have, and they can alter that number by inviting more people.

"
Marasg89 wrote:
Ignorance will not warrant a response. i rounded up so other people could figure the math out easily.
You're not helping them figure anything out by completely changing the figures by such a large amount. I doubt people really need the help, because they're all probably as skillful in mathematics as you are, at the least. Don't assume people need you to oversimplify things for them.

Even after I linked you every last bit of factual information we have, you want to insult people as ignorant and say they're not answering your questions.

"
Marasg89 wrote:
i do believe this isnt posted in the off topic section. so insulting me will simply get you ignored. After all im here for information or speculative theories.
That's funny, because all I see you doing here is insulting everyone else and saying you deserve something they don't.

Insults and accusations with no merit:
"
it seems theres something to be learned from the ignorant as well.

"
i shouldnt look down on people that cant read because it came easier to me.

"
So at least ill gain SOMETHING from this utterly fuck useless forum.

"
Ignorance will not warrant a response.

"
i rounded up so other people could figure the math out easily.

"
you know, intelligent stuff?

"
So by all means flame and troll but dont be surprised if those more intelligent than you simply ignore you.

"
Utterly useless comment. thank you for your opinion.

"
i can give you a website for trolling if you would like... Go flame them please im trying to get answers.

"
wtf are you doing here? how retarded is the retard?

"
if this is the stupidity ill be facing, im not sure im interested in this game anymore.

"
idiot. ill calm down when someone with an iq above 50 says something meaningfull

"
troll somewhere else. jesus i need a copy and paste for this shit.

"
i dont need people speaking for me i said it right the first time. thank your for your heartfelt concerns though.

Now, I challenge you to find one single insult directed at you.

"
Marasg89 wrote:
you know, intelligent stuff? So by all means flame and troll but dont be surprised if those more intelligent than you simply ignore you. that will be all.
Sweet closer statement. You implied that no one responded intelligently, which isn't true. The very first response was accurate with its message. You accused others of flaming and trolling, when you're the one doing both the most. You must be right, because you ended it with "that will be all." That's speaking with authority, for sure.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Oct 2, 2011, 9:01:57 PM
This guy has issues =\
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
I am sad he left, he entertained me for 9 minutes, which took my mind off that counter briefly....

Gotta go look again ;)
I like how he outright ignored the dev post I linked.
"
Lace wrote:
I like how he outright ignored the dev post I linked.
And every other bit of information or idea that doesn't support his vague theories... I'm still trying to figure out what his actual question is. He's already answered all the questions in his OP, which makes them seem rhetorical.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Just so I understand this situation correctly. You come on here and assume that no one on these forums has the intellect that you do, however you wish to get a key. Tell me why would they give you a personal invite? Tell me what shining attribute makes you better than anyone else, some of which have waited months. I see none.

Last edited by lagnugget on Oct 2, 2011, 10:31:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info