Murdercat meets Terrorkitten

Half-Sisters

Yin and Yang

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I like Verdandi.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
She's less and less personable as she finds her way around the house.

Freyja is softer, which is actually less desirable for the breed.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Teh missus thinks they're both beautiful. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Charan wrote:
She's less and less personable as she finds her way around the house.

Freyja is softer, which is actually less desirable for the breed.

The "jerk phase" is quite normal for adolescent cats.

Curious, how old is Freyja? And how big?
I'm still not convinced I have a pure Wegie (skull shape lacks the flat brow), but she has many of the features & personality. I hear they are slow growers and take up to 5 years before fully grown.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
"
Rufus82 wrote:

The "jerk phase" is quite normal for adolescents.

FTFY. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Rufus82 wrote:

FTFY. =^[.]~=

I think you need to spell that one out. I also demand more cat pics. More cookies will be given out too.
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Rufus82 wrote:

FTFY. =^[.]~=

I think you need to spell that one out. I also demand more cat pics. More cookies will be given out too.

Frack Them Frackin Youngsters! =~[.]^=
Just because there haven't been pics in a while.

Its the sister of a friend of mine....and kittens

HUGE photo, beware
Spoiler

do I wins the cookie?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Aug 3, 2014, 5:56:13 PM
Rufus, Freyja is 4.5kg, about a year and a half.

Will pop another pic or two here today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info