Murdercat meets Terrorkitten

Pics forthcoming, but Verdandi, our new Norwegian forest cat, has decided I'm her human. I quite like that, but I am very surprised.

Pics of kittens and cats online are nice, but NOTHING on having your own.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
In4Pics
Will you build it one of these?

Spoiler
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
No real need. She's a Norwegian Forest Cat, like our other one. They're huge, quick and absolutely not allowed outside in Australia due to a very high chance of decimating the local native fauna.

Some cats need artifice to be awesome. Wegies just are.

This is Verdandi, aka Terrorkitten, mid-speech. She's crying in her room right now but I have to resist the urge to go show love because Wegies are BIG on routine and I'm not going to respond to the call every morning at 7am.

So far she and Freyja, aka Murdercat, have hissed at each other a few times, thus the isolation, but we suspect within the week they'll be okay together.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Gorgeous! I have always wanted one of these types of cats. The huge paws are too rad. What happens if you let her out? Do you get fined?
Our three cats take turns attacking each other. My cat generally rules the roost and beats on the other two. But occasionally he gets his ass handed to him.

What's funny is the dog. She loves to chase the cats (but will leave her bed if they want it) and the other two will take off for the upstairs, but my cat figured out that if he doesn't run, she doesn't know what to do next and he will start rubbing up against her and freak her out.
Epic cats are epic.

That cat is scary as fuck. Dayum.

Moar cat pics plz. This thread started good, dont let it go to waist. The text to cat pics ration is already off. :P

Also, cookies.

Spoiler

I've already posted pics of Freyja elsewhere, so I won't repeat them here. We just let them near each other this morning. It was standoffish but not violent, so that's a good sign.

Bex: No, we'd probably just lose them. Or follow the trail of cockatoo and myna bird corpses. Freyja appears to be afraid of outside, which is good. Verdandi, on the other hand, displays no fear whatsoever and is without a doubt going to be more of a handful.

When I was a kid, we had an Abyssinian who came and went as she pleased, so the idea of an indoor-only cat took me a while to grasp.

Now the question is, how bad do the cats cut you up? Im so glad i can handle cats surprisingly well, only 1 scratch, lol. The person who co-owned the cat had cut up hands.
Cute Kitty!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info