Murdercat meets Terrorkitten

Ooh! Are we sharing furbaybeh pictures? :D

"
Rufus82 wrote:

Good thing I wasn't drinking tea when I clicked on this or it would be all over my screen.
The GF just posted a video to Herbook of Freyja and Verdandi goofing around. You can hear me typing in the background but V's purr is way, way louder. I'll have to find some way of sharing it...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
http://youtu.be/fybpprL18DM

Shazam. That's my bedroom, those are our cats.

That's me typing in the background. Down the hall. Goddamn mechanical keyboards are LOUD.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 25, 2014, 11:57:36 PM
"
Charan wrote:
http://youtu.be/fybpprL18DM

Shazam. That's my bedroom, those are our cats.

That's me typing in the background. Down the hall. Goddamn mechanical keyboards are LOUD.

Gets near the camera.

Envelopes you into the heaven of purrs. Adorable! <3
I think I have your cat's doppelganger:
Ginny Cat

Since we are sharing:
Gandalf the Grey
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.

"
Rufus82 wrote:
I think I have your cat's doppelganger:
Ginny Cat

Is that a Wegie?

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 27, 2014, 12:25:07 AM
No idea.

Got her from a cat rescue centre.
She has two-toned eyes, yellow outer, blue/green lining around the pupil.
Also has a bit of a mane.

She is quite little though (about 18 months old now so should be full grown), and does not shed the long fur in summer (although I'm not 100% that is meant to be true of the breed).

On a side note, I highly recommend Royal Canin biscuits (the Vet only variety).
My kitties' fur is amazingly soft, and they don't smell either. Had to return the bag of Eukanuba to the cat shelter when we first got Ginny because once she discovered Gandalf's biscuits there was no going back.

Edit: Way too small to be one. May be a lucky "miniature" version by accident. Shame we won't be able breed her.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
Last edited by Rufus82 on Jul 27, 2014, 6:26:36 AM

Einstein´s Cat has a leading Theory that the Terms
"Murder" and "Terror" used in the Title
are only cheap advertisement and exaggeration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Jul 27, 2014, 10:53:48 AM
We only do Royal Canin biscuits, typically from Petbarn. Freyja digs some fishy Fancy Feast now and then but it's looking like Royal Canin+fresh lamb mince on occasion will be Verdandi's diet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info