Expansion Announcement Timeline

Give us fishing mini-game :P We want catch some fish while spaming trade chat or just chilling in Sarn :)
Also new challenge - Catch all xxx fish in new expansion

Last edited by Kingoko on Jul 18, 2014, 6:33:14 AM
Pvp pls tnx! XD
just hope there'll be balanced based on the infographics made before

clearly there are favorite stuff being used for most players and all skills deserves love <3

anyways, GET HYPE
Thank you for your hard work!
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
I'm sure its coming, but can you confirm that the Atziri zone or boss will become part of the core game? I think at least one of those is a given.

Other than that I would like to know something about how these top racing teams seem to zoom past zones. Something like in what order zones are being done or anything more in depth. I remember being just behind them until mid A2 where they seem to speed past everyone. Any information about that really.

Racing teams often split up to clear through to boss battles. One might go to Chamber of Sins 3, another to Weaver's Chamber, etc. Then they drop Portals, the whole party pops in and kills the boss, and they move on to the next boss. Lather, rinse, repeat, in a well-rehearsed pattern. It's a BIG time-saver, especially in Act 2. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
I'm sure its coming, but can you confirm that the Atziri zone or boss will become part of the core game? I think at least one of those is a given.

Other than that I would like to know something about how these top racing teams seem to zoom past zones. Something like in what order zones are being done or anything more in depth. I remember being just behind them until mid A2 where they seem to speed past everyone. Any information about that really.

Racing teams often split up to clear through to boss battles. One might go to Chamber of Sins 3, another to Weaver's Chamber, etc. Then they drop Portals, the whole party pops in and kills the boss, and they move on to the next boss. Lather, rinse, repeat, in a well-rehearsed pattern. It's a BIG time-saver, especially in Act 2. =^[.]^=

Lol, theyre kinda cool too considering mobs are really tough in full parties anyways, might as well exploit it by splitting up and throwing TPs around left and right.:)
"
rob16437 wrote:
How many players bought gear and orbs from item trading sites?
How many players were banned for exploiting?
How many players sold items for real money?
How many players used jsp to get their gear?
How many players cross league traded?
How many players botted?
How many lottery scams reports were sent in?
How many desynch rips occurred during the four month season?
How many players do not understand the trading store?
How many players crafted an endgame item with legit orb drops.
Are they going to address any of the above issues?
Has GGG's stance on SFL changed at all in spite of the mass feedback and constant resurgence of the issue?

How many users still post bullshit instead buying an support pack?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 18, 2014, 7:16:12 AM
I hope desync can be improved, even slightly, in the expansion. It needs to be addressed again. I shouldn't have to mash my /oos macro every time I use a movement skill or fight an Invader. What's worse is when you play for 4 or 5 hours straight and die to something desync-related.

I posted in the dev manifesto about this, but I feel like the manifesto doesn't get read as much as it should.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/889669/page/31

Anywho, I'm very excited for the expansion. GGG always blows me away with their creativity. I hope there are some big changes.

Cheers.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Info: Number of verifiable individual players who played in the league.

LOL... nice request
Info: Number and type of currency used across leagues vs number dropped.:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info