Expansion Announcement Timeline

"
TherosPherae wrote:
"
Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

Number of Rhoas Slain and Number of Shockwave Totem Gems Equipped at League End.

I would like the same info for the Punishment curse.
"
In addition to the main news article, we'll also update the Development Manifesto at the time with discussion about the motivation behind (and specific details of) various changes we're making.

I'm pretty sure some kind of improved trading system will be introduced.
woo hoo! so excited.
I want to see a guild stash log and information of how long inactive guild members Havent logged so I can keep track of which members are actually active in the guild :)
Last edited by Wallofbones on Jul 18, 2014, 8:30:16 AM
infographic on all currency NOT picked up/overlooked (offscreened pots, stonethingies etc..)
I'm that Morty guy.
Awesome)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
"
Kislorod wrote:
"
In addition to the main news article, we'll also update the Development Manifesto at the time with discussion about the motivation behind (and specific details of) various changes we're making.

I'm pretty sure some kind of improved trading system will be introduced.

I really really really hope you're right !

It's been 2 years now... come on GGG ! Do something about this crappy trading system already!

Thank you !
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE- implement an option to disable extra gore feature that comes with equipped item,, such as

I HATE EXTRA GORE - the fps drops i get when cycloning into any creature made from rocks is just horrendous--- fix this one small thing and i will be very happy.

very exited about new expansion.
why i cant log in?
reveal the hidden recipe and unique item info =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info