Expansion Announcement Timeline

"
bl00dbliz wrote:
It would be nice to see witch were the corrupted areas that were the most farmed, and the number of times Big bosses were killed.

Percentage of boss kills on first attempt for every corrupted area would be awesome!
nvm
Last edited by Rowsol on Mar 11, 2015, 9:59:18 PM
In case noone mentions (and they probably did) and in case you aren't doing it already (and you probably are) I would love to see a total death count in the info of the league, would be quite important for the HC leagues, and hilarious for the SC league.
oh yea, one more thing. I broke my computer chair tonight. (it leans back farther than it should). sigh................
I'm pretty sure that the new mini-expansion will be about time mahcines, rainbows, colourful flowerfields and about some guy/gurl who got mad and wants to kill everyone
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mess with the best, die like the rest
Thanks for the update, loved SotV and am really excited about the new expansion. Somethings I would like to see for the end of league info is what monster types killed most players and how much was spent of each currency
I would like to see an info-graphic on number of maps ran solo vs party and then the level breakdown of the maps ran solo vs party. I feel like higher level maps are going to see more party play and lower maps are going to see more solo play.
"
masuo112 wrote:
Things I'd like to see in the chart:
How many mirrors dropped and how many weren't picked up. Oo

[...]

Ouch, this one is beautiful!

I can imagine all the manly tears shed with that numbers announced.
Normal skill gems socketed on players count and same with supports. You did something similar with the count of vaal skillgems. This could be useful to define which skill gems may need a rework or adjustment. *shifty glance at shock nova*
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Jul 18, 2014, 5:03:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info