Thousands of lvl 1 chars in 1-month leagues

Its just for gem muling, period.

Curious to why you even think a bunch of level 1 characters is connected to botting?
"
ressiv wrote:
Its just for gem muling, period.

Curious to why you even think a bunch of level 1 characters is connected to botting?

Farming the Tabula Rasa drop from Hillock. :P
Farming Hillock manually will get you to level eventually - I got a char to level 8 on normal Twilight Strand before Hillock was kind enough to grant me a unique for the "Beginner's Luck" achievement :-D Which attracted quite a bit of curiosity, too...
Last edited by Alysma on Jul 18, 2014, 6:19:54 AM
"
Alysma wrote:
Farming Hillock manually will get you to level eventually - I got a char to level 8 on normal Twilight Strand before Hillock was kind enough to grant me a unique for the "Beginner's Luck" achievement :-D Which attracted quite a bit of curiosity, too...

HAX
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:

HAX

you kill him then you dont enter town and wait for instance to reset. It takes about 3-4 mins.
Best way is have 3 chars and rotate them. By the time the 3rd kill is done first instance is reset
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:

HAX

you kill him then you dont enter town and wait for instance to reset. It takes about 3-4 mins.
Best way is have 3 chars and rotate them. By the time the 3rd kill is done first instance is reset

Lol, I might just do that for the Achievement and because it sounds silly and fun.
"
andkamen wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:

HAX

Ive got ilvl 3
from hillock in the 1m race right now from doing the same thing until 3 shadows had mostly rares, took getting 3 shadows to lvl 4.
You are all overlooking another legit reason for level 1 characters. As a guild leader, I have to create characters in every new league so I can name the guild stash tabs for all my guild members who play in those leagues. I have since deleted the one I made in the HC 1-month because it was showing up as my IGN on xyz :p
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Maybe people reserving their creative names.

Voted most helpful answer.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
txfirefighter wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Maybe people reserving their creative names.

Voted most helpful answer.

You forgot the "Kappa". :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info