Please refrain from posting antagonistic comments.

I'll discuss it with Rotunda first and try and find out if he was offended or reported the post. If so then fair enough. If not then why?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Well that was quick:

"
Rotunda_PoE wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Seriously?

Rotunda mind telling the devs that you werent offended? You werent, were you?

they didnt even ask me, last time i told them i didnt mind.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
And now my fat lady thread gets removed.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
And now my fat lady thread gets removed.

If you want to talk about science, I'll be on your wine and science thread. It's called redirection.
Oh and BTW I have NEVER reported any of you in Off Topic for anything, ever. Just want to make that clear. I like all of you. General Discussion is another story.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jul 17, 2014, 8:37:13 PM
"
FusionReactor wrote:
Oh and BTW I have NEVER reported any of you in Off Topic for anything, ever. Just want to make that clear. I like all of you. General Discussion is another story.

Reported.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info