Please refrain from posting antagonistic comments.

There are problems bex.. and when i asked why they randomly deleted a bunch of comments, they removed the thread cause apprantely im not allowed to discuss the support team's decisions...
Why is that? The game was made possible because of these random people who post on the forums, supporters and non supporters made this game possible.. Why cant we discuss what support is doing when there are about 10 subsections of the forum where we discuss what the rest of GGG is doing,art, balance, passives etc, were free to discuss those, but not what the support team does?

Just please... make it somehow so they stop modding offtopic so hard, its only like 20 people who consistently post here and weve all known each other for a long time, if i call john gramma a old fart that smells of cheap cider and he calls me a thieving pikey that cant speak english it shouldnt be modded... cause no one cares, most stuff here should not be taken seriously... when were going back and forth were not being actually mean...

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jul 16, 2014, 9:40:21 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
There are problems bex.. and when i asked why they randomly deleted a bunch of comments, they removed the thread cause apprantely im not allowed to discuss the support team's decisions...
Why is that? The game was made possible because of these random people who post on the forums, supporters and non supporters made this game possible.. Why cant we discuss what support is doing when there are about 10 subsections of the forum where we discuss what the rest of GGG is doing,art, balance, passives etc, were free to discuss those, but not what the support team does?

Thanks for your reply! I'm going to PM you about this issue.
wow, let's keep it in the closet. I'm sure that's the answer to all dissension.

'Course I never found it to work with my kids. Maybe the I-net population is different though.
Wait a minute,
there was a time we were not disgruntled old farts ?
Can´t remember.

Spoiler
The dementia strikes again. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I'm not really sure what happened, but deleting a thread instead of locking it *when it contains multiple people's work* ain't cool. That haiku work was badass.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
What if it was only a plot to get Bex to Off Topic? O_O
Sometimes some of us (I.E. me and Dirk), are trying to be funny and humorous with gifs, images and internet memes, and I get my posts removed and into trouble.

Recently, I upgrade my PC and post a thread with a link to what I purchased (pretty normal for any computer or gaming related forum), but no, I get my thread removed because of advertising and get told I cannot post links to things I have purchased.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
When one performs an exorcism to remove evil, the demons always protest and give up a fight. They ridicule the one performing such a task and try and persuade them that they won't succeed and there is no hope.

Last edited by FusionReactor on Jul 17, 2014, 8:09:25 PM
Now I got into trouble for poking fun at Rotunda ... srsly? Its Rotunda!!!

He can take it, hes a legend.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
In reference to the threads that have been deleted from off topic recently, this was done as we consider the original posts to have been spam. I apologize for the loss of posts from the subsequent replies. This was not intended to punish any players who had responded.

Typically if a thread is simply antagonistic we will attempt to remove the inappropriate responses as they arise rather than removing the entire thread.

bhavv, please feel free to contact us regarding any posts that are removed. We are happy to discuss these with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info