Please refrain from posting antagonistic comments.

I shall not. 'Antagonistic comments'. Wow, much rebel, such daring, so anarchy.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
My Little Pony is awesome!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
the irony is that this sentence has sparked more shitstorms than all of the antagonistic remarks they think they prevent..

stop modding off topic.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jul 16, 2014, 8:35:14 PM
"
Charan wrote:

So I hear. I should try watching it.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
VictorDoom wrote:

stop modding off topic.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

So I hear. I should try watching it.

There's only room for one whorish Hasbro franchise in my life, and it's not the one that doesn't have Optimus Prime.

(point being, those five little words have been intensely antagonistic in a number of contexts. Unfortunately, not this one!)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Charan, you are too well known here. If you posted that in GD using an alt account, yeah. Could have been fun to watch.
Oh, I didn't mean to *actually* antagonize. Just pointing out that one man's fanwank is another man's flametank.

Ah..., missed the point again. Damn, I really am starting to lose it.
Hey guys,

I'm sorry to interrupt your discussion. I've noticed the off topic community has been a little disgruntled for the last week or so. If you have concerns about any issues please feel free to PM me personally and I will be happy to discuss them with you.

If there's any recurring problems we would really appreciate hearing your thoughts about these.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info