250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

IGN--main: jUNKTROLLER lvl 70 summoner Witch

I'm definitely interested in joining if you all still have slots. Still fairly new to the game, and I have very little experience to offer as far as the crafting system and trading rates are concerned.

I'd be more than happy to help other people out, especially with items.
"
IAMZERG wrote:
IGN--main: jUNKTROLLER lvl 70 summoner Witch

I'm definitely interested in joining if you all still have slots. Still fairly new to the game, and I have very little experience to offer as far as the crafting system and trading rates are concerned.

I'd be more than happy to help other people out, especially with items.

Added you, welcome!
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
Hi WGT-Guys, im also interested in joining your guild due to the upcoming 3 Months league.

I used to play several Characters. Highest was 73 arc witch, in upcomin SC League im looking for a guild to get deep into endgame maps.

InGame: kayukeN

How long have you played PoE: for about 2 months now

Online: Usually 4-5 hours a day

Past guild history: no guilds in poe
"
kayuken wrote:
Hi WGT-Guys, im also interested in joining your guild due to the upcoming 3 Months league.

I used to play several Characters. Highest was 73 arc witch, in upcomin SC League im looking for a guild to get deep into endgame maps.

InGame: kayukeN

How long have you played PoE: for about 2 months now

Online: Usually 4-5 hours a day

Past guild history: no guilds in poe

Will add you =)
IGN - RevsArcLight
I want to join your guild

ign Z_D or Joseph_Jostar
"
z_d wrote:
I want to join your guild

ign Z_D or Joseph_Jostar

Added you, see you in game!
IGN - RevsArcLight
Hello i'm interested in joining i've been playing for about a year now i have a few lvl 90's but my main at the moment is a mf lowlife culler 473iir/97iiq <-- (with flask) , I'm just looking for a friendly place active guild so i can help out i have a pretty good knowledge of the game. Well give me a holla in game can't wait to hear from you thanks ;D

IGN:Shedevilish
Last edited by creezly on Aug 9, 2014, 1:40:19 PM
Your thread needs bumping. There we go.
"
creezly wrote:
Hello i'm interested in joining i've been playing for about a year now i have a few lvl 90's but my main at the moment is a mf lowlife culler 473iir/97iiq <-- (with flask) , I'm just looking for a friendly place active guild so i can help out i have a pretty good knowledge of the game. Well give me a holla in game can't wait to hear from you thanks ;D

IGN:Shedevilish

Added =)

120 slots now
IGN - RevsArcLight
Back to the top of the page you go...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info