The Dream

Upd
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Upd
Upd

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/974651
Never seen so many hilariously broken suggestions.

I don't see the appeal at all. Might as well have a "I win" button if you hate challenge so much.
"
Wubbietail wrote:

Are you alt DirkAustin?
Btw about ""I win" button" and stuff you said, em you never play/seen stream ST low life? Like every Atziri or uber Atzir service do? No?
ST not a "I win" button?

Looks like you want to be continue "I win" button forever not OP, dont you?
"
HunterKalla wrote:
"
Wubbietail wrote:

Are you alt DirkAustin?
Btw about ""I win" button" and stuff you said, em you never play/seen stream ST low life? Like every Atziri or uber Atzir service do? No?
ST not a "I win" button?

Time spent to click a button: 1 second

Time spent to build a lowlife ST build: months

See the difference sherlock?

"
HunterKalla wrote:
"
Wubbietail wrote:

Are you alt DirkAustin?
ST not a "I win" button?

Did you even read the OP? His suggestions are beyond silly.

10-15 max block for anvil, giving pyre 100% increased burning damage, making mings give 30-50% more chaos dmg, making meignord 40-60 physical, giving carcass 40-50 AoE and even more damage, giving geoffri +4-5 gem level,giving resolute 200-300% more melee dmg, giving doryani's invitation 50-100% dmg...etc.

The list goes on. I commend OP for the long post but it reads like someone who just wants a quick godmode. That's fun for all of 30 minutes, bigger numbers aren't always better.

Edit: If you want an example since I'm sure you didn't read the OP:

Spoiler
"
Infernal Mantle ie TROLL Mantle ie SHITTY Unique ie Vendor Love Unique ie WTF? WHY NOT SHAV Mantle?:

Remove or reduce the value: increased Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana (WTF IS THAT? Cmon, just remove it or reduce, WAAAY too strong debuff for shitty chest! Not only my opinion, community hate and leave game of this roll and shitty bad unique as its now, make HUUUGE buff
Increase the values ​​of: Increase each roll!!!1; % of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage (45-60); increased Fire Damage (90-150+); to Level of Fire Gems in this item (4-5)

"
Alpha's Howl:
Haha, After fixing snapshot this one will be trash and vendor, so buff it rly strong like you ever can.

Increase the values ​​of: each roll, and especially this one - % reduced Mana Reserved (40-50); +5 to Level of Aura Gems in this item

"

Pledge of Hands:

Increase the values ​​of: each roll, and especially this - % increased Spell Damage( 280-390)

Last edited by kasub on Jul 18, 2014, 4:06:45 AM
"
Mahesys wrote:

Low life spark same, Legacy Facebreak same, etc
Every god mod builds request months, but ggg nerf them, why you dont want so much stay bad gem that not balanced in game? I think bcs you want I win button, not OP.

kasub
I think OP write somewhere that numbers made for example, and in my opinion its not players work to make 100% perfecly balanced numbers... still what you dont like are numbers he made, only it? Nothing else? Or you dont like "nerf" list OP made?
"
HunterKalla wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:

Every god mod builds request months, but ggg nerf them, why you dont want so much stay bad gem that not balanced in game? I think bcs you want I win button, not OP.

kasub
I think OP write somewhere that numbers made for example, and in my opinion its not players work to make 100% perfecly balanced numbers... still what you dont like are numbers he made, only it? Nothing else? Or you dont like "nerf" list OP made?

I've already answered to you in another (same thread), but want to add smth here.

The only one thing i can clearly see is that you're standing like a wall at the OP's side...
Do you know him or what? Why are you still trying to defend all that BS posted?
Or do you really that blind and don't see the huge imbalance being suggested by OP?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HunterKalla wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:

kasub

You are trying too hard to pretend you aren't OP in his alt account...

Just let it go, all these "buff" suggestions are really some of the dumbest things I've ever read on the internet. I'm rather new to this game, it doesn't take an alpha player to know that 100% burning damage on A ring is ridiculous... and that's not even the worst suggestion...

+4-5 on alpha's because it will be vendor tier after the snapshotting fix..... seriously what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info